Which one of these is the overall best pedal?

[Metal Master]
[Distortion Factory]

My friend has the Metal Master, and I really like it...but I'm not sure which one I should get. Which one is the most versatile?

Has anybody seen a comparison between these two?
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
You should try them out. If you can't, go for the metal master.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
What's your amp?
I wouldn't go for either of those.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
What would you recommend then?

My amp is a line 6 Spider II (150 watt).
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
Quote by Highwaytohell
A new amp

What he said. Instead of inking money into a sub-par distortion pedal. I recommend saving up for a nice tube amp with a good built-in metal distortion, something like a Peavey 5150 2x12. You can get them fairly cheap used on eBay, and I'm sure you can find a lot of people out there willing to buy your spider. Sorry if this is offensive, but I'm just giving you my honest opinion.

On the topic of the Pedal...if you're dead-set on getting one, I say to avoid the Metal Master. About 2 years ago, I bought one because it sounded so mean to my untrained ear. I haven't touched it in forever, I cannot push a decent sounding metal tone out of it to save my life. I've never heard the Distortion Factory, but I suggest staying away from lower-priced distortion stomp boxes. They generally tend to sound way too digital. If I had to suggest one, it'd be the distortion factory, just because it's more versatile.

Hope this helps.
^ Most cheap distortions are analogue. I'd avoid modelling distortions "captures the sound of x pedals in 1", that's like asking for a bad emulation of a number of cheap distortions.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2