Hey guys. Might be a total noobie question here. But today while I was playing, i noticed that the headstock was more bent than i remember it.

I tried to remember if it was always like that, or if it's warped. I decided that I couldn't remember if it's always been like that and if it's normal.. so I uploaded some pics so you can help me. I'm leaning towards it being warped because otherwise, it wouldn't have caught my attention, right?

Anyway here are the pics, excuse the quality/darkness because I took it with my phone. If need be, I can take better pics tomorrow with my digital cam.

If there is a problem, please let me know how I can fix it.

The guitar is an Ibanez IC-400

Ibanez S470DXQM
Ibanez IC-400 [Made in Korea, Aug. 2005]
Ibanez Studio ST55 [Made in Japan, Sept. 1980]
VOX AD50VT Amp
Morley Bad Horsey Wah
BOSS MD-2 Mega Distortion Pedal
Last edited by shadow21x at May 26, 2008,
Am i just being paranoid? :S
And I'm wondering why it caught my attention?

I know that it's not supposed to be even with the fretboard, but I can't remember if the bend was that drastic before.
Ibanez S470DXQM
VOX AD50VT Amp
Morley Bad Horsey Wah
no dude lol thats jsut the design, gibsons and ltds and jacksons ect are all like that too

fenders have straight headstocks
Quote by HighPotency
I cant even find that guitar online... Are you sure of the model name?

The IC-400 is no longer in production

Ok thanks guys. AGAIN I know it's not supposed to be straight, I just couldn't remember if it was at that steep of an angle.

This is like the weirdest guitar related thing that has ever happened to me.. what a brain freeze lol.
Ibanez S470DXQM
VOX AD50VT Amp
Morley Bad Horsey Wah