Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Explain?

The Newbands competition on myspace. Submit your page and get a chance to get signed to the label. Winners last time sucked - Sonic Syndicate. Emocore to the maximum
ALL HAIL THE WEREFETUS

"And he opened his mouth and out came not words, but a savage and evil fire"

SATAAN!!! MRAHNGDIPMJEH!!

www.myspace.com/werefetusband
Quote by CrunchyMonkey
The Newbands competition on myspace. Submit your page and get a chance to get signed to the label. Winners last time sucked - Sonic Syndicate. Emocore to the maximum

if you think Sonic Syndicate is Emocore than you have no idea what you are talking about.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Whatever it is, it's nasty. And I'm not talking about Sonic Syndicate I'm talking about the competition.
ALL HAIL THE WEREFETUS

Everyone, please, forgive my hasty words. I apologise for my attack on Sonic Syndicate and will not let my opinions or music taste pervade my words or actions. I am merely trying to get an idea of how big this competition is, and how many are entering. We are only 16 so you can imagine the prospect of going against many older and more experienced bands is quite daunting. Surely there's someone entering? Anyone?
ALL HAIL THE WEREFETUS

Quote by tomohawkjoe
if you think Sonic Syndicate is Emocore than you have no idea what you are talking about.

Psh. Sonic Syndicate is ****ing garbage. The music is boring as ****, and the songs are all basically the same.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Quote by insideac
Deluge of Djinn, nothing special though Yours?

Mine? Werefetus. Nice tunes by the way
ALL HAIL THE WEREFETUS

Werefetus? 'Were' as in 'Werewolf'? That's an awesome name, good job.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by Burning_Angel
Psh. Sonic Syndicate is ****ing garbage. The music is boring as ****, and the songs are all basically the same.

didn't say they weren't. There bland and unoriginal, but there not emocore.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by tomohawkjoe
didn't say they weren't. There bland and unoriginal, but there not emocore.

Yeees... that was my mistake sorry

I saw about 30 seconds of a video and couldn't get past the fringes... I had another listen and no it's not emocore... but god is it horrible. Come on, i'm sure the grim, uncompromising warriors of the metal forum produce metal with which to mop the likes of these puffballs of the map? Surely.
ALL HAIL THE WEREFETUS

I guess I missed it because I've stayed the fuck away from those Nuclear Blast faggots since 2004
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Nuclear Blast is 0.5% good bands and the rest are absolute horrible, horrible faggotry.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by CrunchyMonkey
Mine? Werefetus. Nice tunes by the way

If you get signed, I'm buying your CD regardless of whether or not I like it, simply because your band's name is Werefetus, which is simply FUCKING AWESOME!
Quote by Stranglehold
Nuclear Blast is 0.5% good bands and the rest are absolute horrible, horrible faggotry.

+1
Nuclear Blast got a few good artists (for example, Communic are brilliant), but yeah, a lot shit on that label

I would still sign to them without a second thought if I was ever given the chance
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quite a few of my favourite bands are on Nuclear Blast, but last year's winners make me very sceptical.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
go ahead and enter man, either you'll win and get a chance to get signed.... or you won't and you'll have at least had the balls to do it.
do not expect to win though, because if you don't expect to win and you win... it makes winning so much better.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

^I don't have a band, I just meant I was sceptical of the chances of a good metal band winning.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.