OK guys I cant seem to find any new good music to listen too. I need some suggestions. My favorite bands are Dream Theater and Pain of Salvation, but i like progressive death too like Into Eternity and Opeth. I also like Children of Bodom and In Flames. Kamelot and Pagan's Mind are some i like too. So what do you guys got for me? Thanks.
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E - black
Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster - black
Crate RFX65
Recommendation thread you moron.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

open your mind and listen to evrything

my suggestions:
Frank Sinatra(bad@$$ mos def)
Well....you could go back in time and see where it evolved from the classic black sabbath(ozzy included)
and some kid once ran up to me and screamed "the Black Dahlia Murder!!!" or sumfink so maybe chheck that out

iono....
I have nothing unique or funny to put here.
go to pandora.com
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by megatallica666
^you are a jock dick

Go put on a fresh pair of panties.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

gov. mule =awesome
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by pinkdolphin
OK guys I cant seem to find any new good music to listen too. I need some suggestions. My favorite bands are Dream Theater and Pain of Salvation, but i like progressive death too like Into Eternity and Opeth. I also like Children of Bodom and In Flames. Kamelot and Pagan's Mind are some i like too. So what do you guys got for me? Thanks.

Try Nevermore, Meshuggah, Arsis, Cynic, and Gojira.

P.M. me if you want to know more.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Jesus fuck!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
If you like Pagan's Mind, try out Eidolon's Parallel Otherworld, has the singer from Pagan's Mind on vocals, also its the drover brothers so its gonna be awesome!!!!
Quote by Serpeth
Sometimes I take all my clothes off and pretend I'm a velociraptor and pounce upon my roommate's desk as would a ferocious bloodthirsty velociraptor, knocking over his lamp with my semi-erect penis. And then I drink apple juice.
Quote by AdmiralEmily

my suggestions:
Frank Sinatra(bad@$$ mos def)

Now I'm into thrash, but Sinatra is funking awesome!
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
Agalloch
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
Quote by megatallica666
^you are a jock dick

This is retarded and what he said was right.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.