Oh yeah uhm I just got TOLD (massive) by a girl through text messages she's just not interested in me and I've loved her since like a year ago at least. We almost dated then but I messed up and lacked balls to officially ask her out (don't worry I got some balls since then). She moved on (she got help from a "friend" of mine who started making out with her in front me on the same night, F*ck you Joey). I didn't and now she clearly still doesn't want jack sh*t with me so I got's to move on right.

So my question to you is how can I get over her? NAO

Sooner the better of course. And no guitar for me right now, its 1:10 am.

Obligatory answers to obligatory questions:
sex: yes please (I am a male)
5"11
130lbs

ICumBlood is already done. Next!

Edit: The Official Relationship can go do itself in the butthole given as THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Last edited by miguelito2729 at May 27, 2008,
Dude, it's your fault. She said you weren't into her enough anymore. I just had to take her while I got the chance.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Last edited by Dilweed at May 27, 2008,
Quote by InvaderTSN
1. Get hammer.
2. Smash balls with hammer.

his own or joey's? or even better. smash her balls.
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
What you do is quit feelin bad about it find another girl and repeat the cycle or just fap, your hand shan't ever let you down.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Yea what they said, smash someone's balls
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
The Relationship Thread deals with topics involving relationships, it's not just for people who are in one.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Just_a_picker
What you do is quit feelin bad about it find another girl and repeat the cycle or just fap, your hand shan't ever let you down.

Oh I'm pretty sure it isn't that easy to get a girl. And I think the pit, well most of it agrees with me.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

wait till ur older then realise all this whinging is stupid and immature.

get over it and from now on post silly teenage issues in the relationship thread.
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by bigtimmy
wait till ur older then realise all this whinging is stupid and immature.

get over it and from now on post silly teenage issues in the relationship thread.

Who said I was even whining? I just want to make sure I get over her. B*tch if you gots your period, it sure aint my fault. Hmkay son?
PM for details.

I love how your asking random people if you will be able to get over some chick that we have never met, nor you for that matter

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Fine I'll just GTFO, MOST of you guys seem to have your periods right now so I'll just slowly get out peace.
PM for details.

Here's a pretty good idea:
Get a picture of her that's wanking material (no headshots or any lameness that doesn't reveal anything), preferably a nude but not necessarily. Good cleavage or tight clothes works well. Anyway, get that photo and fap to it. regularly. Eventually, as is the case with all wanking material, it'll get old, and you'll lose interest in it (this factor is emphasised if multiple photos are used). This will cause you to lose sexual interest in her, and will severely dampen any other interest you have in her.
Quote by miguelito2729
Who said I was even whining? I just want to make sure I get over her. B*tch if you gots your period, it sure aint my fault. Hmkay son?

lol internet fight.

you sound like you're whinging sorry.

i take it you havent spoken to your 'friend' joey about what he did?

take it like a man, she ain't much of a girl if she made out in front of you knowing you had feelings for her.

find a new one

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by miguelito2729
Fine I'll just GTFO, MOST of you guys seem to have your periods right now so I'll just slowly get out peace.

pfft nigga watch my video and tell me you dont feel the slightest bit better.
Quote by miguelito2729

lol awwww we were having fun

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
i think we hurt his feelings...

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by bigtimmy
i think we hurt his feelings...

I think you just double posted.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by miguelito2729
Oh I'm pretty sure it isn't that easy to get a girl. And I think the pit, well most of it agrees with me.

When I said find I didn't mean find her and get her, I meant just find another girl then do whatever it is you must do to get her. It ain't easy, but its doable and more practical than what he's doing, but if I were him I'd just fap.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Dilweed
I think you just double posted.

Yea, don't f*cking double post or god will put his fist in your ass.
^ you know what i may have....

doesn't matter i think this thread's done

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
AVA Plus44 182 has the right idea with being a fapmaster.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
i had the very same situation, where she moved on and i didnt have the balls to ask her out.

but she told me she liked me, then stopped talking to me like 3 days later, completely ignored me at school, didnt answer the phone or text.

i got very depressed for a while, but what worked is that i deleted all contact from her. Delete her number from your cell, delete her email, IM, Myspace, Everything. and try to talk to different girls and get your mind off her.

trust me the more you think about her, or see her, the ****ier you will feel.

get your mind off her, keep your mind distracted from her, and try to avoid all contact
im doing this now from a girl who i really liked and she rejected me, this way ive been getting over it very quickly
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Quote by Ardie12
i had the very same situation, where she moved on and i didnt have the balls to ask her out.

but she told me she liked me, then stopped talking to me like 3 days later, completely ignored me at school, didnt answer the phone or text.

i got very depressed for a while, but what worked is that i deleted all contact from her. Delete her number from your cell, delete her email, IM, Myspace, Everything. and try to talk to different girls and get your mind off her.

trust me the more you think about her, or see her, the ****ier you will feel.

get your mind off her, keep your mind distracted from her, and try to avoid all contact
im doing this now from a girl who i really liked and she rejected me, this way ive been getting over it very quickly

And setting yourself up for it to happen again with one of the girls you talked to
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Asking the pit for help is like asking a thug in a dark alley to not rape you.

So true, so true.