i know if i asked what the best neck pickup would be
all these peepz would say emg 85 or 60 or wtvrz

i think duncan makes the best passive pickups because their focus is on tone rather than output.
so which of the duncan pickups would go best with my duncan invader(bridge)?
i usually play metal, hard rock on this particular guitar
I have a '59 and it's really round and bassy sounding, clean it sounds very warm and distorted it's a little too thick and bassy, it's not nearly as clear and defined as my JB (not that it's a bad pickup at all, it's just outshined by the JB because the JB is such an amazing pickup) I've never played a Jazz so I don't know if it would suit you better or not.
Jazz or '59 are good, but i prefer the Alnico Pro II (APH1). Warmer, and yet less muddy. AND splittable.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by rayunit
think duncan makes the best passive pickups because their focus is on tone rather than output.

so which of the duncan pickups would go best with my duncan invader(bridge)?
i usually play metal, hard rock on this particular guitar

o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Um yeah. The Invader is a super high output pickup bud. I'd say a Jazz, I have one of them on my Jackson and that thing is so articulate and sweet. Love it.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

anyone tried blackouts.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Yeah, i love the Jazz in the neck. Haven't tried Blackouts, but i've only heard good things about them. And they're active btw, i think the TS wants a passive pickup.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by LP_CL
Jazz or '59 are good, but i prefer the Alnico Pro II (APH1). Warmer, and yet less muddy. AND splittable.

Isn't the Jazz also splittable? While we at it, is there any SD humbucker that can't be split?
I'm having the Hot rodded set SH-4 JB + Jazz SH-2 thinking to mod with split switch.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

isn't the seth lover 2 conductor? don't think it can be split...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?