I'm wondering what bridges will fit a Standard Strat without extensive body modifications?

I was looking specifically at this one, since it looks like a pretty solid upgrade, and claims that it fits "ALL strats" (though only gives instructions for installation on American and Vintage American Strats), but the 2 point mounting system has me a little concerned: http://store.guitarfetish.com/glblwistsatr.html

I'm also very open to suggestions for reasonably priced alternatives.

Thanks!
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

I'm planning on getting the Wilkinson, as well. For my squier. So, do that, or if you don't want to drill any holes, go for the other one. it comes down to that.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
I'm planning on getting the Wilkinson, as well. For my squier. So, do that, or if you don't want to drill any holes, go for the other one. it comes down to that.

Which Wilkinson? The second one?
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

By wilkinson I mean the first one. From this point on, the second one is called the "six point"

Six point=less drilling, but more friction opportunities
Wilkinson=drilling required, but lower friction.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
By wilkinson I mean the first one. From this point on, the second one is called the "six point"

Six point=less drilling, but more friction opportunities
Wilkinson=drilling required, but lower friction.

Thanks! The Wilkinson will most likely have better tuning stability also, right? That's most of what I'm looking for in the upgrade. I'll probably end up with that one if I do buy this strat.
Quote by Dave_Mc

yes. Also, you may consider replacing the nut and tuners.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Quote by darthalal
Also: This one appears to fit, since it has the 6 hole mounting system, but would it be an upgrade over stock? http://store.guitarfetish.com/blwivitrpoar.html

I used this one to replace the trem on my Bastardcaster. The biggest differences I noticed was that the saddles didn't feel like they were going to pop off at any moment and the wound strings didn't bind while bending like they would with the old bridge. I actually have the trem blocked so I can't tell 'ya how well it functions in that regard.

I also replaced the tuners with the Wilkinson EZ-lok tuners which really helped keep everything in tune (the stock tuners would back out when bending the hell out of string .) Again, I don't use the full features of those pieces because I find it just as easy to properly wind new strings on then use the second EZ-lok holes but I can see they could be useful if you got used to them.
I'd stay away from the guitarfetish trems. Wilkinson doesn't actually make trems- they just license them, which means that not all Wilkinson trems are of equal quality. Look for a Gotoh/ USA wilkinson. Don't buy into that crap guitarfetish says about "will fit any strat." Any wilkinson will fit any strat.
The VSVG is a good upgrade, I think Stewmac has some good ones by gotoh. The advantage of the two-point trem comes in if you want to be able to pull up on the trem to raise pitch. It's much easier to install the 6-point on a MIM.
Quote by Roc8995
I'd stay away from the guitarfetish trems. Wilkinson doesn't actually make trems- they just license them, which means that not all Wilkinson trems are of equal quality. Look for a Gotoh/ USA wilkinson. Don't buy into that crap guitarfetish says about "will fit any strat." Any wilkinson will fit any strat.
The VSVG is a good upgrade, I think Stewmac has some good ones by gotoh. The advantage of the two-point trem comes in if you want to be able to pull up on the trem to raise pitch. It's much easier to install the 6-point on a MIM.

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,_tailpieces/Electric_guitar_tremolos/Wilkinson_Gotoh_VSVG_Vintage_Tremolo.html
^ So that would be worth paying twice as much as the guitarfetish ones?
(And on the topic of guitarfetish, are their pickups/tuners low quality too? I was looking into buying a bunch of stuff from them at once to upgrade this guitar)
Quote by Dave_Mc

If Wilkinson only licenses the trems, what are brands to look for and brands to stay away from that actually make the Wilkinson design?
Quote by Dave_Mc