It only needs to run electric motors, LEDs, resisters and switches. Extremely basic stuff. No caps or transistors or diodes or anything, just assorted electrical crap.

Im guessing just perf board with wires connecting the holes will do the trick. Does anyone have schematic for something like this?

Is there any flaws in this idea?

I don't see any flaws (<-- electronics rookie though), but I think if it can run resistors, LEDs and that kinda stuff.. it can do caps too. Also, LEDs are diodes.

And caps are really cool
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
I don't see any flaws (<-- electronics rookie though), but I think if it can run resistors, LEDs and that kinda stuff.. it can do caps too. Also, LEDs are diodes.

And caps are really cool

Lol i know LEDs are diodes but LEDs are the only diodes he will use. The reason it dosn't need to run caps and stuff is because he wont ever use them. He just likes to make motors and lights and **** like that.

I was thinking of the front part of it.

Just an on/off switch will do i guess. Maybe an ON/OFF LED. He dosnt need any guitar jacks or anything like that...
I was wondering what would happen if you ran a guitar signal through an electric motor?

Anyways. Im going to get a huge ass piece of perf board for it. Im pretty sure i know what i have to do but does anyone have a picture of how the holes are supposed to be connected?
Quote by the_poison125
I was wondering what would happen if you ran a guitar signal through an electric motor?

Absolutely nothing?
^ Guitar signals are AC

It would make the motor go back and forth if it was a powerful signal, but it's not so it won't do anything.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!