If so what are my steps gonna be. Remember the stock trem is a wedge type.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
If you want full floating (Pull down AND up) youll need to route it, which isnt as hard as everyone makes out, but you need to be very careful.

If you want dives only. all you need to do is top mount it, just putting the mounting screws in and plonking the trem there, Then installing the locking nut, which i advise to get done by a luthier.

Jay
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
depending on what kind of strat body you have it can be done easily or wicked hardly. If it is a hard tail body then you would have to route the cavity for the trem and the springs. My suggestion in this case is to get a Kahler 2300 it takes less routing and can be finished with in about 3 hour os solid work. If your body is already routed for the standard fender trem then all you would have to do would be to rout the cavity for the trem only because the spring cavity is already there for you. My main suuggesion is to go kahler or maybe the super vee. check em both out

EDIT: heres the link for the super vee if you are faint of heart when if comes to making holes in your guitar here is the solution for you it looks sexy and has all the feature s of a floyd rose locking trem
http://www.super-vee.com/
Last edited by Stratmaster458 at May 27, 2008,
sweet thanks for that I have an Idea of how I can do it without much work and pull it off.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.