Anybody Listening.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Man that's tough..Eyes of a Stranger, Speak, Another Rainy Night, Resistance, Walk in the Shadows...

Queensryche is so underappreciated.
I have their first 2 albums (will be getting Operation: Mindcrime soon), so I can only comment on these songs that I like...

En Force
Deliverance
N M 156
Before The Storm
Roads To Madness
I Dream In Infra Red
Gonna Get Close To You
London

Great, great band. As the endless thread titles go – I need more prog! Fates Warning next?
^ From the looks of it, they're a bit too... new. I want prog that starts out in the '80s, and peaks in the '90s.
i've only heard Operation: Mindcrime, but my favorite track would have to be revolution calling. i like everything off that album though.

any recs for what album i should get next?
A great band and many great songs. If I had to pick a favorite it would be ''Queen Of The Reich'' from their EP. Always a pleasure to see live for me.
Take hold of the flame.. Chemical youth... The needle lies.. The Lady wore black...

way too many to list. Unfortunately, not too many after Empire. Bring back DeGarmo guys...
Quote by lobster624
i've only heard Operation: Mindcrime, but my favorite track would have to be revolution calling. i like everything off that album though.

+1

I liked Operation: Mindcrime a lot, but I just never got around to another album.
Quote by craigmad
Take hold of the flame.. Chemical youth... The needle lies.. The Lady wore black...

way too many to list. Unfortunately, not too many after Empire. Bring back DeGarmo guys...

This.

Anyways, I'd have to go with "Breaking the Silence" or "Spreading the Disease".
"Some of these lyrics are pure black metal nonsense."
Jet City Woman!!!

Oh, and Empire. You just can't beat Empire.
Am I supposed to sculpt the penis?

Aw, I have to pick just one song off Mindcrime? Then I would have to say I Remember Now/Anarchy-X/Revolution Calling.
What kind of gear would one need to get a tone like Child Of Fire? That's another sweet-ass tone I've grown to love. A "Marshall-voiced" amp, perhaps?
Aw, come on. I can't be arsed to ask in the Gear forum because they never bother (or my threads just get overrun by "wats a gd amp fr metal!?")

Just a point in the right direction, tube amp-wise?