Please! I am not advanced enough so i tried the tab talk thing but i didnt get anywhere and thought that maybe some pit monkeys who dont visit that forum could help....anyone here good enough at tabbing to do one of the living ends newest free demo, how do we know? Pleases, its a rockin song and i really wanna play it.
Mal: "Doctor, I'm taking your sister under my protection here. If anything happens to her, anything at all, I swear to you, I will get very choked up. Honestly, there could be tears." FIREFLY RULES!!!
Not a fan. The living end aren't that great, even you should be able to figure it out. What is it, three chords?
I am incredibly sorry for offending you oh mighty locats, geez. Im not very good at figuring out by ear.... maybe figure out the key for me and then i can take it from there? It should all be easy apart form that beginning bits with the high bend riff, i suck at figuring that type o stuff out.
Mal: "Doctor, I'm taking your sister under my protection here. If anything happens to her, anything at all, I swear to you, I will get very choked up. Honestly, there could be tears." FIREFLY RULES!!!
ok, sorry i even tried, im just a begginer lookin for help...i guess ill just ask my teacher.
Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++
Die.

Real mature. I might be able to, depends how hard it is. And how much time it would take me. I'm meant to be studying for exams, so yeahh.
Quote by Imafrog
ok, sorry i even tried, im just a begginer lookin for help...i guess ill just ask my teacher.

i was jp'in :\
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Quote by lolcats
Not a fan. The living end aren't that great, even you should be able to figure it out. What is it, three chords?

Who cares? Some people like their music.

And, I highly doubt that you telling people they are "aren't that great" will change their opinion about what type of music they like.

On Topic: I'm sort of a fan. I like to listen to their stuff every now and then.
Kind of learnt part of the start. Not sure if you have seen my pm or comment, so yeah thought I'd say here.
Despite whether we like the Living End or not, I'm sure we can all agree they're 20x better than Green Day.
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
What's with the hate....TLE have to be one of the most underrated bands in Australia....

I for one am with the TS, I am a fan of these boys.
I expected better from the pitmonkey's to cast judgement like that, For shame!

As for the tabs.....I'd have no clue on it, give it a few weeks/months until the songs gets some momentum then someone will tab it.
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.