Page 1 of 3
I need a handgun, a pistol. I live in New Zealand, and I don't own a firearms licence, but I am over 18. Unfortunately it is illegal to own a handgun in this country without being a member of an official pistol club, which is out of the question for me. Obtaining a firearms licence isn't out of the question but would be difficult and I don't want to have to do this.

I would like for people to tell me how a person in my situation would obtain such a thing, by any means necessary. I don't wish to explain why. As far as resources go, I have up to $14,000 at my disposal, though obviously I would like to use as little of this as possible.
Last edited by AVA_Plus44_182 at May 27, 2008,
Quote by dangorironhide
^^^^

Don't ask the pit, especially for something as stupid as this.

This isn't meant to be stupid, I'm just trying to get any information I can.

Quote by PullTigerTail
Use a slingshot

Projectile velocity and integrity aren't satisfactory.
may i ask y u need this gun? i might be able to provide some useful information.
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Quote by dangorironhide
You're implying that you want to do something illegal, therefore it is stupid.

Whether or not it is stupid is a matter of subjective opinion. I am not asking for an opinion, I am asking for information.

Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++
may i ask y u need this gun? i might be able to provide some useful information.

I don't want to tell you why. If you could give me the information regardless that would be most appreciated.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Whether or not it is stupid is a matter of subjective opinion. I am not asking for an opinion, I am asking for information.

u gib me ta info i desire and i mite scratch your back :\
You're pretty

ty
You don't need a pistol. It's that simple.
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
Get a firearms licence and join a club, sorry but thats probaly the best way to do it without gun running in a flimsy dhingy from Indonesia.
Quote by icyblue
You don't need a pistol. It's that simple.

A firearm that can be held and operated comfortably with one hand, and that is less than 12 inches long (roughly) is the only tool sufficient for my needs.
buckethead.. he obviously wants to kill someone, or maybe even dominate the world.

as for getting the gun, i'm sure there are plenty of internet sites that tell you how to make guns. ammunition isn't illegal is it?
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
I'm not going to do anything with it that I would be legally prosecuted for anytime in the future.

You're pretty

ty
Quote by solid_moose
Get a firearms licence and join a club, sorry but thats probaly the best way to do it without gun running in a flimsy dhingy from Indonesia.

I was told of some Russian fishermen that sell firearms manufactured in Russia off the coast of New Zealand, although this obviously only happens extremely rarely. I was hoping to connect with a similar scenario.
Quote by JahCohBee
Move to America! I have a friend who can set you up in about 10 minutes.

this ^ buy plane ticket NAOW
You're pretty

ty
Quote by JahCohBee
Move to America! I have a friend who can set you up in about 10 minutes.

I have considered a similar idea to this and it seemed like the most viable option. Though relocation would severely reduce my budget, and the mere process of doing so is also a significant inconvenience.
How about bow and arrow then? You can manufacture it in your back yard, it can have a good range, it is definitely lethal (more if you poison the arrow), and if your assassin gig goes wrong and you have to hide you can eat your weapon.
Quote by Samurai Chicken
How about bow and arrow then? You can manufacture it in your back yard, it can have a good range, it is definitely lethal (more if you poison the arrow), and if your assassin gig goes wrong and you have to hide you can eat your weapon.

It's not shorter than 12 inches, not operable comfortably using one hand, and projectile velocity is still not within the ideal range. Poison is not suitable as the job needs to be done quickly.

Quote by Deagle-Eyes
Does that mean suicide?

I'm not sure if you've checked the books, but suicide is technically illegal.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
It's not shorter than 12 inches, not operable comfortably using one hand, and projectile velocity is still not within the ideal range. Poison is not suitable as the job needs to be done quickly.

Man, seriously, what's going on?
Quote by dangorironhide
Mini-crossbow. SORTED!

These are actually harder to obtain than most types of firearms, or at least in New Zealand they are. And the projectile velocity issue is still apparent here, so no.
he needs to kill a man, probably. Cause he's so intense

+1 for all who get the reference
Gear Lists are for G*A*Y*S

Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
I'm not sure if you've checked the books, but suicide is technically illegal.

But you cant get prosecuted for it if you're dead. +/- 0
Quote by Spamwise
Ebay?

Not in my country, sorry. Trademe is our equivalent, but it's filled with gun-control Nazis. Ebay is usable in this country but the international shipping means would become an issue.

Quote by Samurai Chicken
But you cant get prosecuted for it if you're dead. +/- 0

Not relevant to my requirements.
I think that he needs to kill his neighbors dog or something because it's barking alot, so he's going to spend about 13k on a gun, and then 1k on a silencer, and creep in during the night and take it out. It's like a mastercard advert.

Mark 23 Pistol imported from America - Thirteen thousand

Silencer for the pistol - One thousand

Being able to sleep at night because Fido resembles a collinder - Priceless.
Page 1 of 3