Page 1 of 2
This Sunday I got a hickey and just yesterday I decided to have a pool party at my house. Now I will obviously be taking my shirt off and I need to know how to get rid of this hickey before any of my parents sees it. I need quick fixes, I've tried ice but its futile, suggestions please, I need to know how to get rid of this hickey.

Dude, just say you got hit by a ball there or something, if you really need to hide it.

But seriously, your folks are gonna be that bothered?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Are you living in the 50's??

Just say you got intimate with a girl.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Say you got it from a homeless man trying to rape you. Then, when your parents are freaking out, just be like "nah, it's from this girl I was making out with". They'll actually be relieved.
Uhh, yes they will mind, a lot, they're the conservative Indian type, they don't even like the fact that I have a girlfriend, now stop being so laid back and help, I'm sick of wearing turtlenecks at home!
www.ehow.com

www.wikihow.com

one or both of those have some good suggestions, I just don't remember which. Good luck!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
www.ehow.com

www.wikihow.com

one or both of those have some good suggestions, I just don't remember which. Good luck!

Useful, but nothing that actually looks promising, is there nothing that will make it unnoticeable in 5 hours flat?
I have said it before and I will say it again
NAPALM SOLVES EVERYTHING

But seriously if your having a pool party just go for a swim before they notice and just say ''I hit my shoulder when getting out the pool''
They should buy that
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
i dunno...internet?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
There is a scraping method that I heard about once, look that up. It hurts a LOT but gets rid of it as you go.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Jesus=ConArtist
I have said it before and I will say it again
NAPALM SOLVES EVERYTHING

But seriously if your having a pool party just go for a swim before they notice and just say ''I hit my shoulder when getting out the pool''
They should buy that

Brilliant suggestion Richard, any more that seem remotely believable? I am not the fight-ey type of person so preferably something home or school (or possibly gym) related.

Quote by Sid McCall
There is a scraping method that I heard about once, look that up. It hurts a LOT but gets rid of it as you go.

I'm doing that right now, appears to be working
Last edited by Shred Head at May 27, 2008,
[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]Sooo where is the hickey?
Base of my neck, on my left shoulder, somewhere around my clavicle
srsly, grow the fuck up..
so you got intimate with a girl.
oh dear, the world is going to end.
just tell your parents straight, im sure they'll understand.
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
Quote by Lamby-92
srsly, grow the fuck up..
so you got intimate with a girl.
oh dear, the world is going to end.
just tell your parents straight, im sure they'll understand.

Read the 5th post
Quote by Shred Head
Base of my neck, on my left shoulder, somewhere around my clavicle

Oooh that should be hard to hide.
This is why I prefer neck bites though, or biting in general. So much hotter and so much easier to cover up if bite marks are left over.
♥xx♥

Quote by Shred Head
Uhh, yes they will mind, a lot, they're the conservative Indian type, they don't even like the fact that I have a girlfriend, now stop being so laid back and help, I'm sick of wearing turtlenecks at home!

well it looks like somebody's going to get a hurt real bad
Quote by Shred Head
Brilliant suggestion Richard, any more that seem remotely believable? I am not the fight-ey type of person so preferably something home or school (or possibly gym) related.

I'm doing that right now, appears to be working

Say you over-exerted yourself on the shoulderpress. When i do that, i always get large patches of blood spots that look just like hickeys, and are regularly mistaken x)
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
Say you over-exerted yourself on the shoulderpress. When i do that, i always get large patches of blood spots that look just like hickeys, and are regularly mistaken x)

How convenient, I was doing a shoulder press yesterday and the electricity went, I might actually use this is a reason if they still notice it however a suggestion I read earlier to get rid of these seems to be working well. Also do those blood spots hurt?
Put a one of those water proof bandages if u have any over it and just say u got cut
Yet another advantage of long hair. Wear a wig.
Or, put a plaster ('band-aid' if you're from Americaland) over it and say you cut it.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
GET SOME DARK RED NAIL POLISH AND PAINT UR WHOLE NECK! THEN YOUR PARENTS WILL SAY WASH IT OFF AND YOU SAY THE HICKEY IS A STAIN!!! Oh Yeah...I'm a genius!
My Stuff:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson straps
Dunlop straplok
Planet wave cables
Zoom multi effects
Use make-up.I used a special one once for such situations and it almost disappeared...Worked pretty well on a HUGE hickey.However it is obvious you cant swim or the make-up will fade.
Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye
Nuke it

Quote by grunger
steal ya mum foundation, it works man

did you have sex with the chick? pit needs to know

If so, Pics or it didn't happen
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
honestly, toothpaste works really well.

If not, go out and buy some foundation make-up for it. Water-proof if yr going in the pool lol.
make up?

but itd kinda fail after you get in the pool =p

wait...if you're indian how do you see the hickey?.... lol not trying to be racist
Quote by METAL MILITIA1
well it looks like somebody's going to get a hurt real bad

hahahah Russel Peters.
"hey!!! Do you know them!? That is disgusting!"
Quote by kezzaguy
make up?

but itd kinda fail after you get in the pool =p

wait...if you're indian how do you see the hickey?.... lol not trying to be racist

I'm pretty fair skinned for an Indian, look at my profile picture

Quote by grunger
steal ya mum foundation, it works man

did you have sex with the chick? pit needs to know.

I'm not using make up, as stated earlier its useless plus I wouldn't even know what the hell foundation is supposed to look like, or how to put it on.

No, I didn't have sex with her. If I did there'd be a separate thread with details and pics

Shrededit: New problem, having used the coin method of trying to scrape it away I now have a much larger red bruise, not the dark red of the hickey, a much lighter shade, will this go away? Or should I do something to get rid of this?
Last edited by Shred Head at May 27, 2008,
Quote by Shred Head
How convenient, I was doing a shoulder press yesterday and the electricity went, I might actually use this is a reason if they still notice it however a suggestion I read earlier to get rid of these seems to be working well. Also do those blood spots hurt?

If they are really big and very dark they can hurt a bit but not much. Its just basically bust blood vessels (like from a hickey) due to a lot of muscle tension and stretching, i get them from my school bag when its heavy too.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
inb4 icy hot

seriously dude, why would your parents even care? i mean, your dad would propably pat you on the back and give you a beer, your mum would propably just leave you be.
Quote by dio_dude
inb4 icy hot

seriously dude, why would your parents even care? i mean, your dad would propably pat you on the back and give you a beer, your mum would propably just leave you be.

They're not like that, trust me, they will mind and to make it worse I doubt they even know what a hickey is and when they find out they'll wanna tear my head off. Also, it's spelt probably.

Quote by Souleater885
man ur parents were young aswell once lol
they were probably makin out at ur age

That .... is .... disgusting ....
Just out of curiosity how old are you 10?, i think my parents would of been more worried if i wasn't showing any signs of being with a girl.
Quote by AndyMcDandy
"What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?"

People usually don't...
Quote by Cstatho
Just out of curiosity how old are you 10?, i think my parents would of been more worried if i wasn't showing any signs of being with a girl.

Really, has UG completely forgotten about the wonders of profiles? I'm 16
Page 1 of 2