ok well im at that stage where im getting a new guitar.

now, my dad said i will be getting it when all the tax returns **** are here.

so which is better,

http://www.amazon.com/Dean-Razorback-Electric-Guitar-Bevels/dp/B000QDNO2C/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1211876444&sr=1-4

or

http://www.amazon.com/ESP-Horizon-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar/dp/B000QDLKSW/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1211879537&sr=1-24

or anything similar to those, and if any of you are nice enough to find links or info about what you think i should get, would be perfect =]

thanks.
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
+1
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by uk.mace
probably the ESP tbh, but don't buy it from amazon! buy it from a real instrument retailer

yeah i wouldnt go from amazon its just i need a new guitar right now and amazon has the cheapest ones atm.
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
I was going to say right off the bat to go with the Horizon because I assumed you meant the FR-II compared to the Razorback ML, not the V. The ML is a heavy beast of a guitar. I had it but traded it for an Eclipse II.
Tough Choice, now if you were talking about the ESP Horizon FR-II then hands down the ESP (at 2x+ the price I know). Are you a fixed bridge or a floating bridge kinda player??