ive got a lifted second fret iwant to know 1.do you think i should have a crack at it or should i get it repaired by a professional and 2. how would i go about doing this if i was to do it myself
Definitely leave it to a professional, unless you're pretty good with messing with guitars...
Yeah, like, if you're feeling experimental or something, you should give it a shot.

Experimental and willing to pay cash for your mistakes...

Dragonforce? I don't even know what that is. Isn't it that Japanese card game "Dragon Force Z"?
if you can see the fret is tilted or raised, you can tap it in with a light, tiny, rubber hammer.

you want to tap it in without flattening it.

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011