In this thread we will share the best face-palm moments that never actually happened, but would be hilarious if they actually did.

Say them in the past tense as though they actually occurred.

Mine:

In grade 9 we could sign up for the school athletics carnival by writing our name on sheets on the wall in the gym. There would be different sheets for boys/girls, different grades and different events.

I told my friend Peter that I was going to put myself down for a few, and he asked that I write his name down for the same ones (as I was entering pretty much all of them). I went and did so, however for Javelin not only did I put down 'Peter Hodge' (his name) I also wrote down 'Peter York-Oxbig'. Then I kind of forgot about it.

On the day we were about do compete in javelin and the teacher, Mrs. Roberts, was reading out all the names, doing a roll call to see who was there. She read;

"Peter Hodge. Peter you're c0ck's big".

Hilarity ensued.
I thought this was going to be a thread where we could talk about stupid things we just avoided doing. But no, it's a bullshitting competition. Count me out. (Although that would've been funny had you actually done it).
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Errmm TS, that's not a *facepalm*, that's just funny
Military use of children?

Infantry.
lol dangorironhide

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
That was not written in the present tense.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.