Hi!
I have been searching for an amp that fits my jackson randy rhoads 24 the best for a long time but to be honest I have very little idea about all the differnt amp types.
I am currently using a Line 6 spider 3 with 50 watt but I want something more "pure" than the digital sound provided by line 6, something that fits my pickups.
I play neo classical and metal most of the time and I am looking for a warm, heavy and Paul Gilbert-like sound!
I am willed to spend about 500€ for the new amp.

Would you please help me to find the right amp?
Thank you!
thanks for the quick answers!
I have heard that a marshall amp and a jackson don't fit together that well, is it true?

Edit: oh sorry, the Gh50L is from laney my fault
Quote by Dreadcoil
thanks for the quick answers!
I have heard that a marshall amp and a jackson don't fit together that well, is it true?

Edit: oh sorry, the Gh50L is from laney my fault

dunno who said that, you cant really say two brands dont go together. randy rhoads is kind of a good example.
Didn't a lot of '80s metal bands use Jacksons and Marshall stacks?
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by MortifiedLizard
Didn't a lot of '80s metal bands use Jacksons and Marshall stacks?

The majority I would believe, if the '70s tone was a Les Paul or a Strat through a Plexi, the '80s tone was a Jackson Soloist or a a Charvel into a JCM800...
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
Quote by Prophet of Page
The majority I would believe, if the '70s tone was a Les Paul or a Strat through a Plexi, the '80s tone was a Jackson Soloist or a a Charvel into a JCM800...

indeed, this man speaks the truth, god i want a charvel for my jcm900