Ok... so i need SERIOUS help.... basicly..... thrs a band at ma skl.... they have a singer who also plays rhythem guitar (Tom).... and well a "lead" guitarist who plays the solo iv thr is 1 (Alex)... and a drummer who is year below us (James)... i am kinda in the band wen i need 2 be..... im a better guitarist than Alex n iv been playin 4 almost only 6 months... n hes played 4 about 5 or more yrs.... i wna join but i dnt wna annoy him cuz hes ma m8... also Tom gets annoyed with alex cuz he doesnt make the effort..... wut shud i do... im thinkin about askin iv i can join and make alex bass guitar n me lead.... but tht leads 2 us kickin another 1 ov the members out.. who is **** but is the only bass player in the yr.. well thrs another but he lives like in the middlands of england n i live in the south... n the good bass player boreds..... so yeh also i wz thinkin bout sayin well alex cn stay in the band but he cn play rhythem n i can be lead.... n tom can sing... and not play... but hes a good guitarist n i dnt wna annoy him!!!! help me plzzz wut do i do...!!!....

yes dodgy spelling and punchuation but im kinda rushing it so dont av a go at me 4 it...
Last edited by Wastman666 at May 27, 2008,
Quote by Hoodoo Child
learn to spell

+1
and just ask him dude. or make your own band
****ing chill i can spell im just shortning the words when i cant be assed to write them fully
Quote by Wastman666
****ing chill i can spell im just shortning the words when i cant be assed to write them fully

Do things properly or not at all.
"Their eyes, black in kingdoms of gold, like the rocks of this desert, where we wander in circles, tails up the ass of time..."