Hey UG people! I think i really need your advice right now cause i'm really confused!

I'm planning to buy a new guitar these days as my little squier has been playing 4 years now and i really want something better.

I'm willing to spend up to 2000Euro for guitar and a good ampl which means about 3100$.. At first i was ready to go and buy a Gibson Les Paul Std but i checked that it hasn't got a tremolo system and that i can't easily reach the last 20-21 frets so i started searching around for something else although LP is my love..

I will play mainly metal and rock riffs and as i figured out, jackson and ibanez are guitars for metal and shredding. Jackson DKMG TRD is one of those that i checked.. Please suggest me something good, and of course if you aren't bored, give me a good amp too to plug my new baby in!
if u still want a LP style and can live without a trem, go for an ESP standard eclipse II, much thinner neck than a gibson les paul. and as for an amp.....if you don't care about cleans, a used 5150 combo, or new 6505 combo is that way to go.....if you want cleans, look at some mesa stuff. Also look at the carvin v3 ,mashall jcm series, or some laney stuff.

Check out my band! Endeavor

Fender American Deluxe Telecaster (little 59')
Peavey 5150 II
Orange PPC412
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Monster Power Pro 900
Korg Pitchblack Pro
Sennheiser EW 172 Wireless
Carvin 6 space rack
Jackson!!!
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by New_Crisis
if u still want a LP style and can live without a trem, go for an ESP standard eclipse II, much thinner neck than a gibson les paul. and as for an amp.....if you don't care about cleans, a used 5150 combo, or new 6505 combo is that way to go.....if you want cleans, look at some mesa stuff. Also look at the carvin v3 ,mashall jcm series, or some laney stuff.

I think there are some Eclipses that come with Floyds, if not, you could look at the Kirk Hammett Signature model, which is LP shaped and comes with a Floyd and EMG pickups which are great for metal.

http://www.dv247.com/invt/47048/
EMG 81 active set
OFR
24 XJ frets
Neck-thru body
Plus, its within your price range.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Last edited by Ichimaru at May 27, 2008,
Get a Jackson SL3 second hand (700-800&euro, get a 5150 head second hand (700-800&euro and get a good 212 cab with V30's second hand (300&euro. Then you'll have a dream rig. That should be possible with 2000€.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Last edited by LP_CL at May 27, 2008,
Ibanez
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had...