Page 1 of 2
Well I just saw the thread about asking for ridiculous excuses not to go to school, but I don't plan on going to school tomorrow, so what would be the best to convince my parents that I should stay home?

First, I can't wag, my school has a system that where a text is sent out to parents whenever a student is absent, which is gay. They'd probably lock my guitars away from me if I did.
Second, are there any tricks to faking sick that would help convince? Faking sick is the standard, right?

Thanks in advance.

P.S I don't wanna go because I want to have sex with my guitar.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

would they let you stay home if you puke?

if so, i suggest having something to eat, and then drink some ipecac. you should probably throw up, and then you have an excuse.
A friend of mine didn't show up for school last friday because he had eaten too much choccolate cake.

Do that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Put a thermometer against your radiator, and tell your parents you have a fever.
You dont even have to drink Ipecac, just make yourself throw up. Two fingers to trigger the gag reflex always works lol.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by daytripper75
would they let you stay home if you puke?

if so, i suggest having something to eat, and then drink some ipecac. you should probably throw up, and then you have an excuse.

Yeah, but it's too late to go buy stuff (10:45pm) and there's no time to buy stuff from the shops in the morning.

Quote by Kensai
A friend of mine didn't show up for school last friday because he had eaten too much choccolate cake.

Do that.

No cake

I really feel like cake right now.

Quote by andyd93
You dont even have to drink Ipecac, just make yourself throw up. Two fingers to trigger the gag reflex always works lol.

I'm incredibly used to having dicks down my throat, so I have barely any reflex.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by Dillona
Yeah, but it's too late to go buy stuff (10:45pm) and there's no time to buy stuff from the shops in the morning.

No cake

I really feel like cake right now.

I'm incredibly used to having dicks down my throat, so I have barely any reflex.

Sorry, WHAT?
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
Sorry, WHAT?

Mass typo, I meant to say I just don't vomit when I try that.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by metaldud536
A friend of mine dropped out to play Runescape.

Ahh Runescape, I remember playing that horrible graphic game.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
even as we speak, I am today sitting at home skipping school lmao.
i just said i was sick, and surprisingly it worked hahaha
Thats what i thought you said x)

Now the images have gone.
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
eat like 20 pounds of food and **** and when it feels like your full have a shot of jack daniels
Must be an EPIC typo, you still havent corrected it from your original post
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
stay for homeroom when they take attendence then leave.

As I said, they send text messages to parents. In case you didn't understand, which is probably my fault, they do this for every class.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Watch the first scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

"The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom; I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh... you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school."

This.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by Lordbob

"The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom; I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh... you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school."

This.

Yes.
Yes.

Anyway... Fortunately I'm in the stage band and the mock trial team for my school, so sometimes I can say I've been doing other school activities when I wag a class or two. Whole days off school? Faking sick would be the most obvious thing.
For tips on how to be "sick", see the above post. :P
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Quote by Lordbob

This.

That's very useful, thankyou.

Doc's less likely for me, as both my parents start work when or before school starts.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

go to schoo, but skip class. when thy text your parernts, tell thme u didnt feel good, and you didnt want to disturb them. say you went to the rest of your classes, just missed the first one. THis probly wont work if they send a text for every period.
Quote by wesleyisgay
go to schoo, but skip class. when thy text your parernts, tell thme u didnt feel good, and you didnt want to disturb them. say you went to the rest of your classes, just missed the first one. THis probly wont work if they send a text for every period.

Unfortunately, they do.

Thanks for trying to help, though.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Lol, that sucks how they text your parents. I plan on cutting school this Thursday (going to be about 75 and sunny, beach!), but if you call the school before hand and pretend to be your parents they don't care.

Being a junior with a license and a car rocks, I plan to miss the bus by simply running late, tell my dad I'm driving in, and just head down to the beach. Going to rock, assuming the weather holds out. Plus I had a 5 day weekend for Memorial day (got Fri/Tues off), and this Friday is a half day for prom. I more or less have a mini Spring Break for myself.
i dont get your typo...and wear is the gag reflex it never works for me

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by im_hungry
"I've got a cold"

99% of the time it works half the time.

haha... 99% it works HALF the time?
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
Hahaha I'm home right now! I skipped so I could Sign for my guitar I bought. Otherwise UPS would send it to some gay place.
ANDDD

TYPO?
Yes my name is Tom Petty.

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
(crappy)RED Marshall Mg100hdfx Halfstack
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
kill one of your family, and then miss school because of "grievance."
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
go to a school that doesnt have classes, it works for me!
u just show up in the morning, check in, leave, suntan in ur bra, blaze, get a piercing, then show up to check out then leave again!
Quote by tommyp484
Hahaha I'm home right now! I skipped so I could Sign for my guitar I bought. Otherwise UPS would send it to some gay place.
ANDDD

TYPO?

Yeah... typo...

<_<
>_>

But anyways, cool to see you've got a guitar coming (or that's already arrived).

It looks like I'll be trying to fake sick, easiest to pull off.

Quote by bass-kitty69
ps, i to am used to having dicks down my throat, i have no gag reflex

Cool, what kind of dicks you into? I love huge black penis.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Last edited by Dillona at May 27, 2008,
afaik, a spoonful of mustard with salt sprinkled on makes you puke??

Haven't tried it first hand, but is extremely easy to do...
i'm home from school too

i said i had a headache (and i actually i have a really bad one on this momnent*
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by SquierLolz
i'm home from school too

i said i had a headache (and i actually i have a really bad one on this momnent*

Good idea, a headache + whatever form of sickness I come up with in the morning.

About the mustard thing, I'm skeptical, although I still probably wouldn't be surprised if it actually worked.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

You could also move out and have nobody tell you your business.
Quote by pratt121
You could also move out and have nobody tell you your business.

Very unlikely at how old I am (15) and how well I'd be able to manage.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by Dillona
Very unlikely at how old I am (15) and how well I'd be able to manage.

get a lawyer, file for emancipation, live off child support til you've graduated.

think of examples of when your parents effed you over.
Page 1 of 2