Page 1 of 3
I peered into the large multipack of crisps in my cupboard, and all I could see was Cheese & Onion, some rascal had eaten all my prawn cocktail. I then picked up a packet , assuming it to be of the cheese and onion variety, opened the foil fresh bag and put a crisp in my mouth. As I begain to chew I gathered a foreign flavour on my tongue and tastebuds; this was not the safe, warm taste of Cheese and Onion, oh no, but surprisingly this new sensation was that of, behold; Salt n' Vinegar. I was pleased.

Anyone else have surprising crisp stories?

ಥ_ಥ Beautiful
RULE BRITANNIA
... You live in Scotland. Its not like theres no access to Salt and Vinegar crisps x)
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I'm eating prawn cocktail crisps at the moment!
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by andyd93
... You live in Scotland. Its not like theres no access to Salt and Vinegar crisps x)

You seem to have misunderstood. I was expecting to enjoy the taste of my childhood, cheese and onion, but I was surprised with Salt and Vinegar instead.
RULE BRITANNIA
Ah... I did misunderstand. I do apologise
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
McCoys Cheese and Onion > All.

That is all anyone needs to know about crips.
Walkers just do that to confuse you. EVERYONE knows that blue means salt and vinegar!

Although... you may mean there were the wrong flavour crisps in the bag..
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
prawn cocktail flavored potato chips? what?
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
I once had a salt and vinegar pack full of prawn cocktail crisps, it was AWESOME!
Cheese and onion?? I haven't even seen that **** here in the middle of the United States. But they sound delicious as hell.
Quote by Retro Rocker

I eat those in the pub... great stuff, but cheddar and onion beats it any day
Crisps (chips) were invented in a shed in Ireland.

That's all I have to contribute.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by acoginthesystem
Cheese and onion?? I haven't even seen that **** here in the middle of the United States. But they sound delicious as hell.

You don't have cheese and onion in the US?

They make the best crisp sandwiches.
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
Pffft it's all about Lay's Thai Sweet Chili. That's the best flavour EVER.

I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by Retro Rocker

Oh... Those are a serious contender to the Cheese and Onion actually.
Quote by acoginthesystem

Thats cos the US sucks for crisps, however you do have much better ice cream choice - cookie dough. man that ****'s good
You want to try having troubles differentiating between green and blue like I do.
The amount of fucking NASTY packets of Salt N Vinegar crisps I pick up is horrifying.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by 5kuzgib
You don't have cheese and onion in the US?

They make the best crisp sandwiches.

On the west coast we do!

But out of curiosity, how many other countries have the abomination known as Hot Cheetos???

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by plucky duck
prawn cocktail flavored potato chips? what?

The day Lays starts to make all of these epic flavours such as Salt and Vinegar, Cheese and Onion, prawn cocktail etc is the day that Xenu will rise. I dont think you will ever get Salt and Vinegar, because you lot arent too fond of vinegar over there. When i was on holiday, every meal i had for 2 weeks was in some diner or restaurant or something, and the day before we came home was the first time i had seen a sachet of Vinegar lol. I bloody love the stuff
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by uk.mace
Thats cos the US sucks for crisps, however you do have much better ice cream choice - cookie dough. man that ****'s good

I've seen those scratty little Ben & Jerry tubs in ASDA. They're way expensive for what you get, but it's so friggin' gorgeous
^ over here Lay's already makes Cheese & Onion. Weird.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by valennic
On the west coast we do!

But out of curiosity, how many other countries have the abomination known as Hot Cheetos???

We had the first (and only) wave of Cheetos in like 1999. They tasted like absolute ****, but then they were taken off the market so they could be improved, and they never came back x)
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
You called?
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by andyd93
The day Lays starts to make all of these epic flavours such as Salt and Vinegar, Cheese and Onion, prawn cocktail etc is the day that Xenu will rise. I dont think you will ever get Salt and Vinegar, because you lot arent too fond of vinegar over there. When i was on holiday, every meal i had for 2 weeks was in some diner or restaurant or something, and the day before we came home was the first time i had seen a sachet of Vinegar lol. I bloody love the stuff

we have all those flavors and more...just not prawn cocktail
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
Quote by Retro Rocker

Awesome.

Right now I'm eating

Seabrooks Sea Salt & Vinegar

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Last edited by Guitar_Dan_666 at May 27, 2008,
Quote by plucky duck
we have all those flavors and more...just not prawn cocktail

Lucky you. Who wants to eat fishy crisps?? They're awful, about as bad as Skips.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by andyd93
We had the first (and only) wave of Cheetos in like 1999. They tasted like absolute ****, but then they were taken off the market so they could be improved, and they never came back x)

do you guys in the UK like Oreo cookies? i heard this is the first year they're on the shelves over there
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99

Quote by niggafolife
Damn... I didnt look hard enough in Publix ANDDD Publix is the only place i could find that sold Marmite Love that too, but nobody had a clue about the heavenly tar in a jar that is Marmite.

^I personally love them. But we need more varieties of them like you dudes have. We only have the big standard boring ones. We dont have the Strawberry ones (they are sex in a packet), the peanut butter ones, or the cakesters which i also love lol. Another thing that we dont have here which we need is 3 musketeers. They are like the old, awesome Milky Ways...
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Last edited by andyd93 at May 27, 2008,
Quote by BlackLuster
Lucky you. Who wants to eat fishy crisps?? They're awful, about as bad as Skips.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Prawn

Skips changed a few years ago. They're not half as nice as they used to be
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Page 1 of 3