Like the title says, I'm looking for an overdrive/boost/distortion pedal and a reverb for my Orange Tiny Terror.

The overdrive will need to have enough boost/distortion that I won't need to set the gain on my amp above 1/2 way and still be able to get enough gain for NWOBHM type metal.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
You won't find an OD that can give that kind of gain to a TT. If you are good with your guitar volume knob a TT cleans up very nicely even at full tilt. To get that kind of gain, you will need to push up the gain all the way.

For reverb I recommend an EH Holy Grail. Ummm as for OD i'm not too sure. I build a wicked OD for $85 plus shipping as I'm trying to get these suckers out (at a hefty discount for UGers) Its a 808 from Hell, pretty much. Much more available gain, more boost, smoother, more transparent and such....Imma try recording some sound clips with it soon. I keep meaning to but work gets in the way. Another solid option is the maxon OD808
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
For my rig, I find that these are the best settings I can use for good heavy metal/metalcore tones:

TT
- 15 watt mode
- Volume to taste
- Tone at 1:00
- Gain at 3:00

TS9
- Drive (Gain) at 12:00
- Tone at 3:00
- Level (Volume) at max

With the gain at half, while it IS a fairly powerful little amp, you won't get the kind of tone you're looking for. You can use the 7 watt mode if you want more power tube distortion, but I find that the 15 watt mode gives me a little more clarity and definition (I personally like a crunchier tone).
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
I was looking at this: http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/effects-pedals/sfx03_twin_tube/
either that or the 'mayhem' version.

Is it good? good value for money?

Total budget for both pedals would be about £200 overall.

Thanks for the replys btw.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

.......................................bump?
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

I wouldnt get a reverb if i were you...
Due to the lack of effects loop, you have to put it in front of the pre-amp...which tends to make it sound a bit crap.

I tried out loads, including some high-end boutique stuff, and nothing seemed to work.

X
Gibson LP w/SD59+PRS Dragon II
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele
PRS Tremonti SE w/Bulldog Extremist/Black Label

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live