Now I have a weeks holiday from school because of halfterm, most kids in the UK have it. Does anyone else have a week off school or college?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
there's no half terms at uni. i'm in my exam period.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Yeah but I've been off for two weeks already, study leave.

I'm just bored and I can't seem to even care about my exams. Oh well, I guess I'll be applying for a life-time employment at Tescos soon enough.
i'm on study leave for my A2's, but this week is all about getting crunk
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
my half term is being spent working solidly in preparation for exams, so i could hardly call it "time off"....

I'm pretty much off for the summer, I just have catch-up/improvement week and a few exams that aren't part of the course but are organised by the college.

That's 3+ months of time off but don't worry, I'll think of you when I wake up at 1 in the afternoon (not in a homoerotic way) ^_^
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
I've got 2 more exams in the next 9 days, then I'm off for summer.

Take that all you people still in school!
I've been out for summer for....oh, three weeks now.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
i would want to celebrate but the weather means i cant do hardly anything with my mates and girlfriend >_>...
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
I'm revising for the 10 AS exams I have left (already done 5) and then I'm back to school to start A2.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
I have a week off for half term, but I only have to go back after it for exams.
Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca (aka Ashe) of the Final Fantasy Elite. PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
As of the 2nd of june,, I will have finished school and I don't even have to think of college until s-s-s-s-septemberrrr! 3 months holiday, woo!!
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!