Page 1 of 4
Well... the other day i was having a rave with my girlfriend on guitar (shes a singer and this was in a music lesson.) And the teacher (a substitute) came up to me and said put that thing down! This is music! i turned round and said wtf? this is a MUSICAL instrument... and she goes and puts me in an after school (a 2 hour detention after school funnily enough) ..so you guys ever done something at school that has got you into trouble or just stupid...?
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
in science we were doing an experiment about salt water and potato chunks (dont ask). so naturally, when the teacher left the room to get more salt water, the whole class had a potato fight. chunks were flying everywhere.

i dont usually do stuff like that, but as soon as i join in, teacher comes back and catches me. and only me.

bugger.
yeah.. i know it sucks.. but meh.. i got me girlfriend out of trouble and she err... thanked me xP
meh.. being in trouble gets you popular and popularasion (>_> <_< gets you cool
yeah, I get in trouble for taking naps when I'm sick, or vomiting, got in trouble for vomiting once, but that was in church, on the preacher, while being baptized. Shortly after, I was exercised. I also got in trouble for playing faster than anyone else in guitar class w/o making mistakes. which is stupid, because he told us to go at our own speeds.
If you break a world speed record for a video game, are you a winner, or just someone who REALLY needs to go outside?

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
My favorite Pokemon is still Dave Mustaine.
I said Jesus Christ out loud and got a detention. I said I was Hindu and thus I could say it but the bitch didn't care .
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Did you literally say "WTF?" or did you use the actual words?
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
paint and the leather seats on the busses…
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
some many times... once the teacher caught me doing something stupid and immature, the Teacher asked 'how old do you think you are?' (I was in grade 11 at the time) I replied to young for you... yeah I got a weeks worth for that
Livin For the Music

dimebag420666 wrote:

i play guitar with my penis
Quote by tombo91
in science we were doing an experiment about salt water and potato chunks (dont ask). so naturally, when the teacher left the room to get more salt water, the whole class had a potato fight. chunks were flying everywhere.

i dont usually do stuff like that, but as soon as i join in, teacher comes back and catches me. and only me.

bugger.

Osmosis and water potential experiment by any chance?

And I never got into trouble for silly stuff, I was a good boy
Quote by merfsullivan
Did you literally say "WTF?" or did you use the actual words?

i said the words not the letters

dam... should of said lol..wut?
Quote by FloyDZeD
I said Jesus Christ out loud and got a detention. I said I was Hindu and thus I could say it but the bitch didn't care .

Similar thing happened to me, someone just shouted GOD ALMIGHTY! I said, "Or Jesus Christ... doesn't matter either way!" Guess who got sent to the office.
If you break a world speed record for a video game, are you a winner, or just someone who REALLY needs to go outside?

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
My favorite Pokemon is still Dave Mustaine.
lol me & my mates were playing poker....for real money...we all got detention for a week after skool...and we lost our lockers....man was that fun
i got in trouble for beating my english teacher @ english... the ****er made me stay for 1 hour to question me about my superior skills....
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by tombo91

bugger.

HAHA did the exact same as you,the "osmosis experiment",i was lucky enuff to not get caught although i did find a potato chunk in my hair half an hour later

I came into school drunk once and the teacher told me to "Go Home you stupid drunk twit!!".......was rather funny
Quote by Milkywaykid1
Well... the other day i was having a rave with my girlfriend on guitar (shes a singer and this was in a music lesson.) And the teacher (a substitute) came up to me and said put that thing down! This is music! i turned round and said wtf? this is a MUSICAL instrument... and she goes and puts me in an after school (a 2 hour detention after school funnily enough) ..so you guys ever done something at school that has got you into trouble or just stupid...?

your teachers sucks ass! I have also same sort music teacher. So we are in the same boat lol.

But usually the teachers just fck you about what you have done, or atleast in my place. I don't dare to do nearly nothing in our P.E. lesson, our teacher is so strict and ancient that even Larry King isn't that ancient.
鋼の錬金術師
i don't get in much trouble. the teachers like me, for some weird reason. i did start a food fight, throw an apple at a teacher, and thats it. except for i had lunch detention for the last week of school because our janitor, don the dickhead, thinks throwing potato chunks at each other is a criminal offense.
Gear for now:
Ibanez RG370DX
Line 6 Spider III 30
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Quote by rocker138
Quote by frozen_soul
umm stank puss? im not a man of "blackspeak" if someone would care to elaborate lol

Her vajayjay don't smell okaykay
Dudes the name of the game is getting away with whatever you can w/o getting caught/punished.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
^ yeah.. it was a substitute though... the normal one is great.. he gave me a marshall stack for free ( even if i did blow it the other day)
osmosis! thats the fella. to be honest i forgot what it was about (i hated science)

other than that i was a good boy. i just watched most of the time
Quote by tombo91
osmosis! thats the fella. to be honest i forgot what it was about (i hated science)

did you find your penis in the end?
Quote by tombo91

Lol,watched then just thought "Awk I'll throw one" BAM!!! Teacher walks in,bet ya that happened

Wait until u start growing stuff on the agar plates if you haven't already done that, I put a pubic hair on mine,teacher saw it,week of detention
My music teacher hated me one year,I got kicked out of his class and after school detention because I threw paper airplane at him,according to him. I didnt throw itmhe saw who threw it and still pinned it on me,than the next year I got kicked out of music again for playing The Final Countdown and Halloween on the keyboards.
one time me and my friends left pe early and we propped the door open with a rock and some teacher thought we were "breaking and entering" so we had our backpacks searched and what not. my friend had a pack of primetimes on him but luckily they were undiscovered.
My Science teacher really hates me. I get in trouble for laughing or grinning.
oh and there was this other time me and a friend were tossing fries into each others mouth, trying to catch them or whatever playing a game...

And this butch he-she came up and was yelling at us.

We were six and she called us retarded inbreds

Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

i got in trouble for some one throwing a chair at me once
Equipment

Jackson Dinky DKMGT
Randall RG50TC
why is it so bad to say "Jesus" or "God " in school? i know that in Christianity you are not supposed to take their names in vain, but giving you detention for saying that is ridiculous..... you could say a lot worse things.

and i hate when a teacher tells you to stop doing something or whatever (like playing guitar in a classroom with a closed door) and then you ask them why you shouldnt do it and they say "because i said so".

there was this one time when i went up the wrong stairwell (we have 3 different ones for the three different grade sections) and it was completely empty, and this teacher asks me what grade im in, i tell him, and he says, "Well, the last time I checked, 11 was not between 3 and 6". what an arrogant SOB

and i almost said, "The last time I checked, I didn't give a toss"

i would so say that if it happened to me again (because there would be no "detention related" consequences now - all i need to do is turn up for A-Levels and get A's and then im done), but this particular teacher got another job, so its not likely to happen again
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
We took a pencil and we tied it to a string.

We through it out the window, and we dangling it… whatever.

Then the pencil fell the third time we threw it out and it “poked” someone in the neck.

They claimed they were dying, but all he had was a scratch…

he sued the bus company, and I started homeschooling
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

i got in trouble for telling this one kid (probably some whitetrash asshat jock) to shut up in math/spelling class in middle school cuz he was being rude to me. the teacher sent him to the a.p.o. and i was stuck in the back of the room writing every word on the spelling test 10 times each.
Selling Paris Hilton pron dvd's... (I needed money...)

Got caught eventually. But I told my dad before the principal could call him. He wasn't really happy with it but he called the principal himself and I ended up not being punished at all, just a quick chitchat with the prinicpal
Quote by chillrock
why is it so bad to say "Jesus" or "God " in school? i know that in Christianity you are not supposed to take their names in vain, but giving you detention for saying that is ridiculous..... you could say a lot worse things.

and i hate when a teacher tells you to stop doing something or whatever (like playing guitar in a classroom with a closed door) and then you ask them why you shouldnt do it and they say "because i said so".

there was this one time when i went up the wrong stairwell (we have 3 different ones for the three different grade sections) and it was completely empty, and this teacher asks me what grade im in, i tell him, and he says, "Well, the last time I checked, 11 was not between 3 and 6". what an arrogant SOB

and i almost said, "The last time I checked, I didn't give a toss"

i would so say that if it happened to me again (because there would be no "detention related" consequences now - all i need to do is turn up for A-Levels and get A's and then im done), but this particular teacher got another job, so its not likely to happen again

ive got a teacher exactly liike that! hes got a greasy mostache and i accidently headbutted him

he didnt like that so much
told my bus driver **** u... 2 month kicked off the bus. (i said this because he singled me out like a dick)

then a week after i was back on the bus he flipped out on me when i did NOTHING and got me kicked off for ever.

texting in class where like 5 other ppl were texting and the teacher told ME to go to the office. it was the principals daughter so he suspended me for the rest of the year
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by Milkywaykid1
i was having a rave with my girlfriend
Lies. You used the phrase "having a rave" and claimed to have a girlfriend. I call bullshit.
Page 1 of 4