im lookin to get a new wah. i have loved steve vai's why tone and such. so i figured id give it a try.

my question is,
what is the differance between the bad horsie and bad horsie contour?
If I remember correctly, the only difference is that the contour has a switch which activates the two knobs, which lets you fiddle with the range of the wah and I can't really remember the second knob too well, it may have been volume.

Have you checked google?

g/bedit: Alright, less than a minute in google gave me an answer to your question, try it next time -
contour
standard
Last edited by guitar/bass76 at May 27, 2008,
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
im lookin to get a new wah. i have loved steve vai's why tone and such. so i figured id give it a try.

my question is,
what is the differance between the bad horsie and bad horsie contour?

what's a "why tone"?
bad horsie II = bad horsie + contour feature
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
I have the contour wah and i only ever use the Bad Horsie mode, i just can't get a good sound from the contour option
The Contour Wah is the same as the 1st, but you can adjust the range of the wah and the overall volume when you active the contour section.
Yeah the Bad Horsie sounds really nice but i have a knack of managing to create horrendous sounds with the contour In the right hands the contour would be good