On the MusiciansFriend website, they have a link for "B-Stock Epiphone Guitars", what exactly does this mean.

I would like to get this guitar, it's super cheap, but i don't know what B-Stock means. Anybody know?
O O

___
in this case, it means the guitar's been refurbished. it should be just fine.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
like p-bass said, it's just left over factory of minor stuff on the body
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
It's probably got a minor cosmetic blemish on it but if you're not sure you should phone ahead and check exactly what they mean.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
its alright
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/s3b4k/bak4popouts4tm.png[/IMG]
B stock means it either failed certain standards (usually cosmetic, such as dings or scratches), but nothing that should prevent the guitar from performing as it should.

It may also mean (like in this particular case) that the guitar was refurbished/repaired by an authorized service dealer and thus cannot technically be sold as "new."
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
it says "This is a manufacturer refurbished item." 2 lines down from "Add to Cart"
yea B stock is a good way to get a guitar if your short on money but theres nothing wrong eletronic wise plus its slightly more unique then other a stock guitars
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
My Michael Kelly Hybrid is a B stock and I have yet to find the blemish.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
B stock guitar may have a few flaws in craftsmanship. it could be the finish, electronics or whatever. it could also mean the wood is not as good as the other guitars which are not labeled as B stock.
lol it says "$329.00 was $329.99"

Thats one massive b-stock saving. You might aswell buy the thing new.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Yeah the "damage" shouldn't be great.its probably some blemish in the paint.
Doubt its something serious like a broken headstock/neck.
Go for it don't they sell those for 500$ now?
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
i suggest getting those not in the B stock division. it's just a samll price change and you'll get better craftsmanship.
they just took off 99 cents off the price.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
Yeah, not worth it. You often see price drops of around a $100 for b-stock
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I gotta factory second Epi Uptra and am real happy with it. Just a cosmetic thing with it, not anything to even bother me. Some stain on the back of the neck was not right. Big deal.

I would not want a refurbished or used one tho. Do not know if the structure of the thing is off.