I like to wet my toothbrush before I apply colgate, then wet again once the paste is applied. I usually scrub my lower mouth before moving to my top right. I strive for over 2 minutes.
Floss 1st, then brush with a wet toothbrush with out tooth paste to clean off all the loose stuff. Then I use toothpaste. Top teeth 1st, bottom then roof of my mouth and last, my tongue.
Same, except start with upper mandible, and I usually watch an entire Seinfeld episode while doing it, so around 22 minutes (it's on DVD so no commercials). Never had a cavity in my life hehehe.
I grab my toothbrush piece and let it do the fusion dance with the electric toothbrush so I can brush my teeth, and then I do that. I start with the top first and than the bottom and try to do it 2 minutes and than I stop.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Wet the brush.
Apply toothpaste
Wet the brush again
Scrub the back of the lower deck, then the top of the lower deck.
Scrub the back of the top deck, then bottom of top deck.
Spit - As the amount of foam by then is normally burning my tongue.
Close teeth and use vertical strokes to scrub the front of both sets.
Modified Bass Technique
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
I don't wet my toothbrush. I just apply the toothpaste and start brushing. I go for all the teeth, making sure I've thoroughly cleaned them all. Then I'll just go over them briefly again. Then wash my mouth out with mouthwash.
no wetting, just apply paste and start with an electric brush
usually go for about 3 mins
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Why would you wet it when the paste is on the brush? The toothpaste isn't contaminated.

When I DO brush my teeth, I just put paste on brush, brush for a minute or so, clean brush, put away, rinse mouth.
Quote by Saintsatan
Why would you wet it when the paste is on the brush? The toothpaste isn't contaminated.

When I DO brush my teeth, I just put paste on brush, brush for a minute or so, clean brush, put away, rinse mouth.

I like the moist feel.
Floss.
Put toothpaste on brush.
Wet it.
Upper for 2 minutes.
Lower for 2 minutes.
Mouthwash.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
with a toothbrush
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch