Page 1 of 2
I feel guilty now.

Basically what happened was that I came back to my flat that I share with some other students, went into the kitchen to find one of my flatmates there.

Now I'd had to dash out in a hurry from lunch that day and I'd accidently left an empty bottle on the table, which had fallen onto the floor. ]

Anyway, this girl launches into a massive strop and begins yelling at me about how I was always throwing things on the floor and how I'd left stuff out in the kitchen (there was a cup and some stuff but they weren't even MINE).

She also berated me for not having helped clean up the day before in the kitchen, despite her never asking anyone to help out or even telling anyone. This girl is a complete control freak and she refused to listen to a word I was saying, and what she did decide to listen to she said I was 'making excuses' and stuff like this.

PS She also in her anger THREW the bottle at me.

Any idea what I should do,bearing in mind that she is an international student (from China), hardly speaks intelligible English and uses me as a scapegoat?
Move out? haha

or let her get on with it? I'm sure she can't stay angry for that long.
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
rape her

sorry, had to say it
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by let__it__bleed
Move out? haha

or let her get on with it? I'm sure she can't stay angry for that long.

Like I said, she hated me right from the moment she met me, and picks any reason to have a go at me.

Theres also no point in trying to move out cause I'm on a fixed contract.
cut her hair in her sleep.

EDIT: then spread it all over your kitchen. when she wakes up yell at her and be like "WTF you always leave messes in the kitchen there's hair everywhere. and ask her to clean it up".
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Dude, you don't wanna mess with the chinese. Just look at tibet.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Leave her to it, do your other flatmates agree with you or her?

I really don't know. I have possibly two allies, one of whom was there when I had the argument.
Quote by Kensai

too true
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Kick her in teh dick
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by Kensai

Hah!

Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Why do you feel guilty? What exactly have you done to feel guilty about?

Simply don't engage in arguments with her. Just walk away.

Don't apologise, or feel guilty, unless you have actually done something wrong.
Quote by Zecromancer
Just ignore her. That's the best way to deal with bitchy control-freakish girls.

Difficult considering I have to live with her.
Do nothing - it's not a big deal and you won't remember what you were so bugged about in a few days.
Quote by smb
Do nothing - it's not a big deal and you won't remember what you were so bugged about in a few days.

...unless she decides to have another go at me.
When I said just ignore her, I meant just don't get offended by anything she says. If she yells at you, DON'T yell back. That inspires her to be more of a bitch. Just pretend to not care (or better yet, just don't care) and she'll probably lose interest. Basically, if she sees that you easily get offended, she will try to do it more often.

I don't mean you should be one of those people who's constantly grinning like an idiot, just don't let her push you into a negative state of mind. Try to be friendly.
She's Chinese?
And you left a cup out?
Intresting..I think I have a plan.

Someone had to make a reference

But seriously, move out, don't be bullied by a woman.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Why do you feel guilty? what did you say to her?, anyway you haven't really done anything wrong, just let her get over it.
Quote by 100Roy001
I used to have sex with dolls.
When I was really young, though.

Like, 26 or something.

Quote by blynd_snyper
When she goes on these rants just walk away, it'll annoy her far more than any words possibly can. Just leave her alone and go do something else, it's probably her time of the month.

Truth. Don't stew in her negativity. I have a fundie Christian uncle who hates me for being a non-Christian. He finds any excuse to try and control the house and shout at everyone. It isn't his house either. My tactics, I ignore him. He's not worth it. Neither is she.

If you don't let her affect you, then her negativity only affects her.
Quote by thebl@de
Why do you feel guilty? what did you say to her?, anyway you haven't really done anything wrong, just let her get over it.

Thing was, I couldn't get a word in edgeways..........although I told her that the bottle was accidently there and the kitchen stuff wasn't mine.

She just didn't listen.
Punch her in the mouth, Its the only sensible answer.

Quote by Black60Jack
WTF is a scale any way.

Quote by BcRichOwner
Punch her in the mouth, Its the only sensible answer.

I would also like to finish university without a criminal record....
Wait.... SHE's telling YOU to help out in the KITCHEN??!?!?!?

Someone needs to put her in place.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I would also like to finish university without a criminal record....

Sometimes you just gotta punch a chinese girl in the mouth. Future employers will understand this.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Sometimes you just gotta punch a chinese girl in the mouth. Future employers will understand this.

wow.... you are amazing...

lol
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Oh right, i wonder why she thinks you keep messing everything up, maybe you should just try avoiding her, i mean she's not going to listen to you anyway, so until she realises on her own that you're not at fault, you should just stay way.
Quote by 100Roy001
I used to have sex with dolls.
When I was really young, though.

Like, 26 or something.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I feel guilty now.

Basically what happened was that I came back to my flat that I share with some other students, went into the kitchen to find one of my flatmates there.

Now I'd had to dash out in a hurry from lunch that day and I'd accidently left an empty bottle on the table, which had fallen onto the floor. ]

Anyway, this girl launches into a massive strop and begins yelling at me about how I was always throwing things on the floor and how I'd left stuff out in the kitchen (there was a cup and some stuff but they weren't even MINE).

She also berated me for not having helped clean up the day before in the kitchen, despite her never asking anyone to help out or even telling anyone. This girl is a complete control freak and she refused to listen to a word I was saying, and what she did decide to listen to she said I was 'making excuses' and stuff like this.

PS She also in her anger THREW the bottle at me.

Any idea what I should do,bearing in mind that she is an international student (from China), hardly speaks intelligible English and uses me as a scapegoat?

Sounds like a job for the lego A team

Help her out as much as possible. Pick up anything thats laying around even if it isn't yours. Sounds like that will probably help her chill out.
We're only strays.
Quote by Kensai

I somehow doubt this...
Page 1 of 2