Page 1 of 3
Who should be Rock's ambassador? Who would be your face for rock? Who do you think should be rocks elder-statesman? If rock had a seat at the UN who should fill it? Et cetera.

My vote is for David Gilmour. He strikes me as a distinguished gentleman, which is rare enough as is but is even more rare in succsessful musicians. He never says anything ridiculous or outragious and hes done nearly everything(read into that any way you want).

(for those who will say this thread is non-sense I say, yeah how many pit threads have moved man-kind forward? i'm just gartering opinon and wasting time in one motion)

Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Brain May. I mean the dude has a degree in astro-physics.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
thats hard cuz i would want someone who is actually a good person anddoesnt do drugs and stuff. thats definitly not easy to find in the rock and roll world. i really dont know
ummmmm....

i'm gonna say keith richards, on account of that he's probably the oldest one around. sure, he'd be a horrible role model, but who looks for a model citizen in the rock world?
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Ted Nugent, just watch some of his vids on youtube.

Edit: NOT music vids, like interviews and stuff.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Fender American HSS Stratocaster

Amps & Effects:
Hand-Wired JCM 800 2204
Hand-Wired V30 2x12 Cab
Keeley TS-9 Tube Screamer
ISP Decimator
EHX Holiest Grail
Modded Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by vulgarmachine
Charlie from Busted - not charlie from fightstar

Aren't they the same person?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Angus Young!!!!!!!!!!
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
me
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Satan
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Jason Becker, you will never be as beautiful as the mind he hides behind his sad, sad, brown eyes.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
clapton,jimmy page, keith richards and pete townshend are pretty much on the same level i think
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by steee21

STILL LAUGHING!
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
Quote by nathh14
Paul Gilbert!

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

and maybe myself...im not famous yet but i don't do drugs, i don't get wasted, i don't smoke (my profile says i do but i stopped a few months ago).
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Ichimaru
Aren't they the same person?

Yup, they are... and he's actually quite credible in Fightstar (I didn't think so till I saw them live)

Anyways, rocks ambassadors... I'd choose from:

Eddie Vedder
Maynard James Keenan
Perry Farrell (Jane's Addiction)
serious answer now:
Dallas Green
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

nobody. rock has tons of styles and branches, it is impossible to pick one for them all.
Dave Mustaine
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by bendystraw
nobody. rock has tons of styles and branches, it is impossible to pick one for them all.

logic.
you has it

randy rhoads.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Hank Marvin. He looks smart.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by bendystraw

yep but this is an exercize to spout off your useless opinions to validate them. now whats your useless opinion?
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99

Quote by niggafolife
Page 1 of 3