I have just started Music Theory with my guitar teacher of 2 years. I gotta say, this stuff is DEEP and very hard to comprehend sometimes.

Anyways, now that I'm learning, can any of you guys make any suggestions or give any tips for a beginner like me?
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Music theory's really interesting once you get into it =)
It is really confusing though, but once you've learnt a bit it all suddenly clicks. I've learned some theory on piano, and i'm just starting it on guitar like you.

I'm not sure what kinda of advice i could give you. Just try and keep track i guess, altough one day it just fits. It did for me on piano:P
We're just dancing
We're just hugging,singing, screaming, kissing, tugging
On the sleeve of how it used to be
Quote by YourDad
I have just started Music Theory with my guitar teacher of 2 years. I gotta say, this stuff is DEEP and very hard to comprehend sometimes.

Anyways, now that I'm learning, can any of you guys make any suggestions or give any tips for a beginner like me?

Im working on some theory lessons at my site. Your welcome to check these out if you like.
If you have any questions you can PM me.

Theory tips
take it slow and MAKE SURE you know whats going on completely before you move on to the lessons. once you get further in you will see how the later stuff links with the early stuff but if you didn't learn some of the early stuff it will frustrate you later on. probably not too later on though because most lessons build off of the previous lessons and say you can't make heads or tails of something in chapter 3. well chances are in chapter 4 it's going to talk about whatever you didn't get in chapter 3.