Um... kinda oldschool rock. Can't exactly define it. Hope you like it :P
Attachments:
Desktop.zip
Last edited by Shaharz at May 27, 2008,
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
File is corrupt :/

Bah
It works when i try it Oo

Edit: Ok, I think I found the problem and fixed it. Try now.
Last edited by Shaharz at May 27, 2008,
Catchy, upbeat song with a nice solo (which was made even better with the chord progression change half way through). One for the Lynyrd Skynyrd fan it has to be said. Two thumbs up from me
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Hey dude, I really liked that a lot, the lyrics were catchy (I found myself singing along at times. ) The bass in the intro part is really cool, and the solo ruled, 10/10.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Great song, everything fits and sounds great. I like how the lead guitar complements the catchy vocals at some parts. The solo was awesome. Not much to crit, just the ending chord maybe. Great Job!!

C4C?(new one in sig) Thanks.
Well put together song. good to listen to. nice, memorable but a wee bit cheesy lyrics (though theres nothing wrong with cheese). interesting solo, and a great chorus chord progression. to improve, probably try having more loud/quiet in the song. Make the calm bits calmer, and the loud, almost head-banging bits more loud and head-banging.

The chord progression in the verse is identical to that of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Sweet Home Alabama. But that doesnt particularly mtter too much. overall a great, anthemy classic rock thingy.
C4C? i uploaded the file now, lol
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
Quote by Jake the Peg
Well put together song. good to listen to. nice, memorable but a wee bit cheesy lyrics (though theres nothing wrong with cheese). interesting solo, and a great chorus chord progression. to improve, probably try having more loud/quiet in the song. Make the calm bits calmer, and the loud, almost head-banging bits more loud and head-banging.

The chord progression in the verse is identical to that of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Sweet Home Alabama. But that doesnt particularly mtter too much. overall a great, anthemy classic rock thingy.
C4C? i uploaded the file now, lol

Lol, thanks, I'll try it.
And actually the thing that bothered me about the verse chord porgression is that it's identical to Maiden's Burning Ambition ><