This is my band. We're a strange mixture of styles but I think it works pretty well. I play guitar and backup vocals. We'll have more songs up on our myspace soon, and our demo will be available in a few weeks for 7 bucks. Enjoy...OR NOT.

http://www.myspace.com/dividedskyvt
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
y are u chargin for ur demo?....u shud just be glad ppl are takin the time to listen to..and enjoy ur music?....surely thts wot a true musician wants?....i know its wot we do in my band and it makes me happy.....guess some ppl are just money hungry...good luck sellin em

peace
It would help your case if you were literate.

7 bucks for the actual CD. We'll probably release it free online or something. As for being glad people are listening to it, that's well and nice, but you may have heard of this thing called "college." It's fairly expensive I hear.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
update, 2 new songs, Quake and Eisenhower. Quake sounds effing great if I do say so myself..the mix on Eisenhower is a little quiet but it has some nice solo parts and such.
Quote by HuckIt
Quote by lukerowlands
y are u chargin for ur demo?....u shud just be glad ppl are takin the time to listen to..and enjoy ur music?....surely thts wot a true musician wants?....i know its wot we do in my band and it makes me happy.....guess some ppl are just money hungry...good luck sellin em

peace

Are you kidding me? Money hungry, in the music industry?

I know bands that sell their CDs for $15 a piece, shirts for $20-$30, and get paid at least $150/show, and if it were their only profession, they wouldn't be able to feed themselves. Nevermind the bands that make more money and still don't have any or much profit to show for it...

Anyways, the style is a bit strange, but definitely a pretty awesome listen. It has a very nice, up-tempo, happy feeling to it (or at least that's what I got from the first song). Keep it up, it sounds like you guys have a great new sound.
I'd even buy your demo! Just to support upcoming artists.
Cool sound, original. Keep me posted on the new EP.
Cheers
WJ
Hey guys... a member of Divided Sky here...

Just letting everyone know we now officially have our album available online... it's 15 tracks that make about an hour of glorious music. You can get a link or stream some songs and samples on our myspace, or visit our store at http://www.indistr.com/dividedskyvt . Please check it out... there's a wide variety of stuff on there, and we worked fairly hard to get the whole thing together.

If you don't want to buy it, thanks for taking the time to listen. If you have any feedback of the constructive variety, feel free to post something here. Keep in mind that this was released for fun, as a documentation of our band, and to help a little with college tuition.

Anyways, enjoy and have a good day.