Hello , so my band is very intrested in guitar playing that is like this : One Guitar will play High notes , other guitar will play lower notes , but they soud very same together , for example : Bullet For My Valetine - Hand Of Blood , can anybody plz tell me how to call this tehnique , or give some links to learn it.

Thx For help

i think ur talking about harmonies. my band does the same thing in a few songs. we play the exact same thing just a couple octaves apart.

ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
harmony sound right

This is called Harmonizing dude, it's where both guitars are playing the same notes just on different parts of the neck. Bands that use this techinique that i can think off from the top of my head would be Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine etc ...
Quote by fridge_raider
"Wait , stop! I need to get my fight music on! ... wait.... one sec....yep thats it, we're good to go"

If it has a good body, a nice long neck and 6 strings i'd hit it like Ron Jeremy on viagra.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
hey guys is it called harmonizing? i think it might be called harmonizing. yeah, i'm pretty sure it's harmonizing

...wait...no, it's definitely harmonizing

stage setup:
heavily modded yamaha
modded strat
fernandes- no name

carvin 100 head through marshall cab
No, it's not the same note on different parts of the neck. It's one guitar playing one specific pattern on a scale and another guitar playing another specific part on a scale. The most common harmony (best example I can think of is old Metallica leads) is, in the minor scale:

Guitar one pattern:

Guitar two pattern:

You basically have guitar one playing the 'root' of the pattern and the second guitar mirrors the notes but moved up two places in the scale. But don't follow the pattern exactly, change it up a bit. Use some root/fifths too or root/fourths.