I was wondering if this product or others similar to it will allow me to drop tune with a floyd rose.

I understand it stabalizes so you can dive bomb with the whammy bar. But when I go anything lower than drop d...tuning any of the other 5 strings half step down, everything is way too tight against the fretboard.

Is this the right product to fix this problem? If not what is?

I am using it for Shecter Synyster Standard.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
Quote by bartdevil_metal
I will make it my personal mission to track you down and floss your teeth with a wound g string.

Quote by Zaphikh
Oh yes, the communist.

^Me
Quote by Al4Project
Yes,
and they shall be forever known as the person i cannot escape in the pit

^Me

Valveking Wiki
Your problem may lie in the fact that you have to adjust the spring tension in the back on a Floyd Rose to accommodate for a dropped tuning. The reason that the strings would lie flat like that is that the floyd springs are too tight for the lessened string tension. You may already know that, just thought I'd throw it out there in case.
Spring Tension will allow to to tune low like drop c, drop b and sometimes c standard? I know it will help to tune the guitar so the all don;t go out of tune, but i need something that will let the floyd rose drop tune...pretty low too..
Quote by bartdevil_metal
I will make it my personal mission to track you down and floss your teeth with a wound g string.

Quote by Zaphikh
Oh yes, the communist.

^Me
Quote by Al4Project
Yes,

^Me

Valveking Wiki
just a simple adjustment of the spring would let you safely tune down that far... You would just need to loosen the claw spring screws so that there was less tension on the springs... with the strings slackened the Floyd doesn't need to have as much pull to float in the desired position... the adjustment usually takes me a while, because you kind of just have to guess and check and fine tune the tension until it is perfect for the string gauge / tuning you are using.
hey i sent u a pm..i have no idea how to change springs so if you could help I'd really appreciate it.
Quote by bartdevil_metal

Quote by Zaphikh
Oh yes, the communist.

^Me
Quote by Al4Project
Yes,

^Me

Valveking Wiki