how can I play the song six by all that remains and have it sound exactly like the song... proof it can be done: Click

I saw this and damn, was I jealous... I have two tabs of the song... oh and when I play the solo it doesnt sound a thing like it.. could someone help me? thanks
you really really need to click this, and register: Music forum
Last edited by Xx Death xX at May 27, 2008,
Quote by Xx Death xX
how can I play the song six by all that remains and have it sound exactly like the song... proof it can be done: Click

I saw this and damn, was I jealous... I have two tabs of the sound... oh and when I play the solo it doesnt sound a thing like it.. could someone help me? thanks

Well, for one thing, that guy makes every song sound exactly like the original song when he plays on his guitar.

I believe he hooks his guitar up to his computer though and records it through that, so he can tweak the sound and all, hence making it sound very close to the actual song.
oh well I tried going to his site... and well it turned up as a gray screen.... my comp is the slowest in the world.... dial up =[
That guy looks like Jordan Rudess!!
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
He use a POD 2.0.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Why would you want to sound like All That Remains' recording when you could sound like yourself? I've never understood that about guitar players...

Oh, and get a Pod. They're pretty sweet.

[EDIT]Wow. I forgot how cool that song is. Thanks for the reminder!
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Last edited by FLNagle at May 27, 2008,

it acts as an interface between guitar and computer, comes with loads of amp models and effects which can also be used with your amp. pretty good value for money.
oh... the picture just popped up... I think I saw one in one of my guitar center mags.
so it kinda works the way an effect pedal would work? plug into guitar and computer and the comes out really nice?