So I listen to bands like Metallica, Maiden, Ozzy, BLS, LoG, Judas Preist, Megadeth, Sabbath and Pantera. Could you please name me some similar bands that I should have a look at. Thanks.
Jackson DK2M

Mesa Single Rectifier Half Stack

Boss GT-8

Line 6 Uber Metal

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Peavey Rage 158
Black Tide is definitely the only metal band you need....oh and Bullet for my Valentine and Avenged Sevenfold are just as good
Quote by Selkies921
Black Tide is definitely the only metal band you need....oh and Bullet for my Valentine and Avenged Sevenfold are just as good

I second that one. No one can play like Synyster and Zacky!
Quote by IronMaiden5
No one can play like Synyster and Zacky!

That's a bit much, true that without Synyster the band would not be as big as they are, but Zacky is hardly an amazing player.

Still, i enjoy their music.
Quote by frozen-dirt
Go to the recommendation thread at the top of the page. There's tons of **** in there.

+123

Don't be fags and give him recs like A7X...

I mean come on....

Rec Thread will give you a proper answer, TS.
I've found Jesus
rec thread
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Mastodon, DevilDriver, Demon Hunter.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by rich420
That's a bit much, true that without Synyster the band would not be as big as they are, but Zacky is hardly an amazing player.

Still, i enjoy their music.

He was being sarcastic.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008