So, as i once posted before, there is a big lack of drummers around me. And the only one i found that wasnt in a band is such an idiot that he cant even show up ONCE! So, i pretty much gave up on forming my own band.
But there is still hope! One of my friends already has a band. And it gets better. He`s the only guitarist in the band, and also the singer. And to be honest, he prettymuch sounds like **** when soloing (maybe because his guitar is set so low, that he almost hits the floor with the damn thing). The only problem is that they have been playing together for some time (about 2 years, if im correct), and because of his awful solos they mostly play punk, (but that seems to be too fast for the drummer, so he screws up almost every song) wich is not exacly my preferance.
So pit, how can i get myself to play with them, and maybe slip in some more hard rock/heavy metal type of songs? I have ocasionaly jamed with one or two members, so they are aware of my "awsome" guitar skillz, but i have never played with all of them.

So pit, help?
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Try and get them to allow you to jam with all the band, then show off your 'awsome guitar skillz' and hope they are like "wow can you be in the band".

Failing that Im sure someone will suggest rape.
Check out the bandleading forum dude. You're not going to get a serious response in the pit.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Check out the bandleading forum dude. You're not going to get a serious response in the pit.

I thought my response was pretty serious
Read the first four words of the title of this thread, and just think about it for a second...
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Not rape, Surprise butt secks! <lol that's blocked
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Not rape, Surprise butt secks! <lol that's blocked

haha: Isn't that like the same thing or am I missing out on something?

*is it the- shout suprise its not rape rule??*
BRING IN THE PEAR

anyways, try to be patient... maybe ask the drummer if he wants to jam and join your band? I myself play in two bands, it's not that bad (and after some time I may drop one of them)
rape them and kill their families. they will HAVE to let you in the band.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
well i guse im gonna try jaming with them. if that doesnt work, rape seeems to be the next best thing.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Join the band and tell the drummer to practice. Its better than no band!

Yeah.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Jamming is the next best thing, rap is plan A.
And for the love of god....

stop with the space spam.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1