http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4U33U_UyzQ

My friend showed me this the other night; I thought it was really cool. This group of journalists goes to his house in the middle of nowhere and interviews him. I'd be a little hesitant to stay out there with him when he's a convicted murderer/torturer haha. Anyways, check it out. Very interesting.
I saw it a while ago. It's pretty interesting, they start talking about Gaahl and his beliefs and the documentary has a really creepy/eerie ending.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

interesting, although they didn't cover too much. the ending was cool, but the guy moaning about the mountain was incredibly annoying.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
yes i've also seen this awhile go.

interesting needless to say, this gaahl character seems to be the real.
he makes his own punishment to those who commit wrongs against him, he doesn't seem live a contemporary life in normal society.

i like the end bit...with the 3 minute pause. funny yet scary.
Old. I only really watched the last part though. I wish the skinny white boy would shut the hell up about the mountain climb though.

"WAAAH! We're gonna die! WAAAH! Gaahl's taking us to his granddaddy's home! WAAAH! We're gonna get raped!"
This is sweet. A documentary that isn't completely a skim over metal. Doesn't go deep, particularly, but at least doesn't skim over it either completely.

EDIT: now that I'm watching it, not really about metal genre, but about Gaahl, which is still interesting.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Last edited by bootyguard at May 28, 2008,
Quote by frozen-dirt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4U33U_UyzQ

My friend showed me this the other night; I thought it was really cool. This group of journalists goes to his house in the middle of nowhere and interviews him. I'd be a little hesitant to stay out there with him when he's a convicted murderer/torturer haha. Anyways, check it out. Very interesting.

I actually watched that the other night. It was really interesting, but he's an extremely weird fellow.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
i used to be a big fan of gaahls
but his immature behaviour over the name of gorgoroth when it clearly belongs to infernus left me only annoyed at his pretentiousness.
but i've seen this before, it is pretty interesting.

gaahls work is betteri n trelldom and gaahlskagg
you can hear thats where his heart lies, not in gorgoroth.
My friend told me that the ending part (where he's silent for a long time) happened because he spent days telling the guys about how his philosophy is all about deciding things for yourself and not being a drone, and when the guy says "Guide me," it must have really pissed him off. After that theory, I was surprised he didn't kill them haha. I'd be running for the hills.
Quote by frozen-dirt
My friend told me that the ending part (where he's silent for a long time) happened because he spent days telling the guys about how his philosophy is all about deciding things for yourself and not being a drone, and when the guy says "Guide me," it must have really pissed him off. After that theory, I was surprised he didn't kill them haha. I'd be running for the hills.

Yeah, that and he was being a real asshole up the mountain. I'd kill right there and then if I was Gaahl.
That was really good. Nice find.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
I like his story about his school that he went to with one other kid until he was 18. And when they turned 18, the other kid killed himself.