I'm new to guitar modding.

I was looking at this body and I noticed it didn't have any holes drilled for the bridge. It looks like it would need a significant amount of routing to install an OFR.

So I wanted to ask what type of bridge would require the least amount of drilling to install.

Thanks,
Daniel
Last edited by metalman89 at May 27, 2008,
a classic tremelo one with 6 screws tohold it on, might not need any routing come t think about it

edit: one like this
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Last edited by rancidryan at May 27, 2008,
Quote by Bertallica
A stop bar with a tune-o-matic bridge. Four holes, that's it.

Or a BC Rich style bridge.

yeah he d only have to reck the front of that lovely body will filling in the big hole
Quote by Deliriumbassist
not really it would mean ruining the finish which imo its beautiful
Quote by Deliriumbassist
well a standard fender strat style trem will fit in that slot all you would have to do is drill mounting holes. if your looking for a locking trem you may have to route for a floyd rose but if you want minimal routing but still have a locking trem go for a super-vee at www.super-vee.com
wow i want a super vee for my strat thanks for posting that ive been looking at khalers but these seem much better
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by rancidryan
yeah he d only have to reck the front of that lovely body will filling in the big hole

Sorry, couldn't see the pics while at work.
Can someone point to a good source for one of these bridges in black. I found one on eBay, but I don't know if it's good quality. I typed in "fender black tremolo" and it costs about $30. It has 6 mounting holes like the one posted above by, rancidryan.

I forgot if there is a policy about posting eBay links...

Link

EDIT: I found some on warmoth.
Also, don't mean to bump, but do I have any fixed bridge options? If not im going to go for the 6-Hole Vintage Trem.