so i just got a new labtop today. I was wondering is there a way to transfer my music on my ipod to my itunes. Normally you can do it if you purchased the music, but all my music is from lime wire. Is there a way to get the music on my ipod to my itunes library?
no cos it breaks copyright.... just wire up ur laptop and pc and transfer them... or else enable disk use on ur ipod... transfer the files over.. and then copy them onto ur laptop
Yes, as long as you don't have the iPod touch you can use iDump, it's free and will just copy everything to a folder.

It's great for nicking music off friends iPods too
You need a portable hard drive

Connect PHD to Computer

Transfer wav/mp3 limewire files to PHD

Transfer files from PHD to laptop...

You will have to re-convert them all and change the information, but this should be no problem unless you have like 30 gigs...then it will take some time to re-name them.
Quote by thisismyacc
so i just got a new labtop today. I was wondering is there a way to transfer my music on my ipod to my itunes. Normally you can do it if you purchased the music, but all my music is from lime wire. Is there a way to get the music on my ipod to my itunes library?

i also got a new labtop today but i spilt coffee on it and that stain just wont come out!
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
Quote by Milkywaykid1
i also got a new labtop today but i spilt coffee on it and that stain just wont come out!

hahah dose it still work fine?
... i was on about the clothes >_>... its called a joke y'know? those things you laugh at
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
well you can probably get some software but its all the one really... it doesnt take that long...

1. In itunes on the pic of the ipod page... enable disk use shud be ticked..
2. Then highlight and copy ur entire library into a new folder on ur ipod through the icon on ur desktop
3. Eject ipod
4. Connect to laptop
5. Open ipod on desktop
6. select music in new folder on ipod
7. import into itunes