Hey I'm the bassist (and singer in our videos) in a band made up of 14 year olds. We have originals but we havent had time to record or video tape them yet. We have videos of some covers up on our youtube:

http://youtube.com/user/DrPepperz

the best video is probably Find My Place, but I'll let you judge. We're young and we're not even that good, we would just like some criticism. Don't go easy on us because we're young. We don't really care if there are bad things to say (and we know there are)
Last edited by lunasora3 at May 27, 2008,
There's quite a difference between a 14 year old band, and a band of 14 year olds.

For example, a 14 year old band shouldn't sound this bad. Oh wait, The Ramones...
Nevermind.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

well i think u guys are pretty good sum of the vocals i cant make out but its prolly just bad recording. the instruments are good. keep it up the good work.
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by ItWillDo
There's quite a difference between a 14 year old band, and a band of 14 year olds.

For example, a 14 year old band shouldn't sound this bad. Oh wait, The Ramones...
Nevermind.

woops, fixed.
Alot of it is white noise to me, vocals need to be turned up if you want anybody to make them out. It also seems that everyone can play by themselves, but together you don't play well. Solution is practice,practice, practice
That's what she said
you guys are good your band is as good as my band
and i also sing in my band too
my band name is edgecaution we're a 4 piece band
and i play rhythm guitar and lead vocals we practice once a week
Last edited by ecrockitude at May 28, 2008,
^ wow nice life story there
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
Hey I am a 14 year old in a band to. I lead guitarist and love to experiment with my Acoustic Guitar with the sounding of Rock n Roll music. And of course the other guitarist FAVOURITE (I dont know how he could like this guitar) is one of those First Act electric guitars. It is easy to reach all notes on it but ya it sounds pretty bad. lol. He wants a SG guitar and so do I but the one I want is $3600 or so . (Thank you ebay! made it $2000!) and I dont have that kind of money at the moment.