We want to play in clubs and bars and so we are in the process of building the setlist

I play guitar and sing at the same time, which is very difficult and I was wondering if you could recommend me some songs that are relatively easy to learn on guitar while singing.

So far we have this.

Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden, Running Free, Run to the hills
Thin Lizzy - JailBreak
Judas Priest - Living After Midnight
Angel Witch - Angel Witch, Atlantis
Motorhead - (We are) the Roadcrew, The Hammer
Black Sabbath - Time Machine
Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK
The Clash - I fought the Law
KISS - Rocknroll all night

Anyways, thats just a couple ideas. I was wondering what some of you could recommend to a 70s early 80s metal band, stuff thats feasible to sing/play at once, especially since im going to be the only guitarist
bandleading forum
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
stockholm syndrome by muse isnt really 70s 80s but I figure i'll throw it out there cause the singer is the guitarist and it has a metal feel
MASTER OF PUPPETS! - Metallica =]] easy to sings and play! if you stop before the cleans and solos and stuff...but the singing and playing there is easy!
My Stuff:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson straps
Dunlop straplok
Planet wave cables
Zoom multi effects
neon nights by black sabbath, highway star by deep purple, victim of changes by judas priest( if you can handle the vocals).
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
Quote by nirvanaisking92
if you want to go modern "before i forget" by slipknot is a pretty easy one to play and sing

...no.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by nirvanaisking92
if you want to go modern "before i forget" by slipknot is a pretty easy one to play and sing

Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Death-Crystal Mountain, Pull the Plug
Judas Priest-Painkiller, Nightcrawler, A Touch of Evil, Heading Out to the Highway, Exciter, Stained Class, Sinner (so much room for putting crazy solos and improvising stuff in this song... thats what I did when I played it live).
Motorhead-Overkill
Overkill-Fatal If Swallowed, Fear His Name, Skullkrusher, Coma, Thanx for Nothing, Rotten to the Core
Anthrax-Among the Living (whole album), Time, A.I.R., Lone Justice, Armed and Dangerous, Medusa
Heathen-Goblins Blade, Death By Hanging, Set Me Free, Hypnotized, Morbid Curiosity
Iron Maiden-Powerslave, The Clairvoyant, Back in the Village, Moonchild, Killers, Phantom of the Opera (this ones fun as hell to play, very easy main riff too).
Black Sabbath-Into the Void, Hole in the Sky, Faeries Wear Boots, Symptom of the Universe
Ozzy-Crazy Train, I Don't Know, Over the Mountain, etc.
Dio-Rainbow in the Dark, Holy Diver, Gypsy
Metallica-Hit the Lights, Whiplash, basically any metallica song is easy to play guitar and vocals with, maybe not some of the stuff on AJFA as much, but even thats easy compared to most DM and Thrash metal bands.

EDIT: Slipknot is not metal, btw. We don't need any more of their ****ty music, covered or not.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Seek and Destroy by Metallica would be a good song to do. It's pretty simple to do, and only really needs one guitarist (sort of).

Last Carress by the Misfits is a good one. Not metal, but you have some punk covers in their already.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.