Right now I have a Kustom 100DFX, an Ibanez S520, and I'm about to get a MIM Tele, a Tubescreamer and/or Blues Driver. I play pop punk, modern rock, etc., mostly punk and pop punk. I'm looking for a decent, gigable tube amp. My 18th birthday is soon, so price is not too much of a problem.

Influences:
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blink-182, Green Day, The Matches, Van Halen, AFI, etc.

Any help is appreciated!
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
B-52 AT-100. They sound great, and they're so versatile its not even funny. You can get good tones for anything from blues to pop-punk to metalcore.

Only problem with it, is its noisy as all hell, so make sure you get a good noise gate.
mesa boogie mark IV
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
A ValveKing 112 would be good. Altho, if you really wanna go all-out price-wise, a Marshall JCM/JVM/any other Marshall tube amp should do great.
im actually gonna recommend not getting a blues driver, they are awful

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by Pyrofretnic
B-52 AT-100. They sound great, and they're so versatile its not even funny. You can get good tones for anything from blues to pop-punk to metalcore.

Only problem with it, is its noisy as all hell, so make sure you get a good noise gate.

is it just a head? or is it a combo?
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
I'd recommend one of three possible amps, first is a Traynor YCV 50 Blue, great combo and marshall-voiced coupled with a nice Fender-esque clean sound...

If you want more versatility check out the Traynor YCS 50H or 100H, both heads in 50 and 100 watts, respectively... both are insanely versatile and not too hard on the wallet.

If you want to go for an do-all, end-all amp, look at a Mesa Mark IV or Mesa Road King, incredible... almost had my hands on either but then lost my college scholarship so couldn't afford it any more...
Rainsong BI-WS1000N2
CA Blade Electric
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Carlo Robelli Jumbo A/E

Fulltone Fulldrive2
EHX Small Clone
Buddha Wah
Ibanez AD9 Delay
Ibanez Vintage EQ

Crate V18-112
Peavey Vypyr 75
Roland MicroCube
Quote by musicofthenite
I'd recommend one of three possible amps, first is a Traynor YCV 50 Blue, great combo and marshall-voiced coupled with a nice Fender-esque clean sound...

If you want more versatility check out the Traynor YCS 50H or 100H, both heads in 50 and 100 watts, respectively... both are insanely versatile and not too hard on the wallet.

If you want to go for an do-all, end-all amp, look at a Mesa Mark IV or Mesa Road King, incredible... almost had my hands on either but then lost my college scholarship so couldn't afford it any more...

Best suggestion so far in this thread.

Give us an actual number on what you want to spend, and we can get more specific.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Maybe an Orange Rocker?
30w head or combo should be plenty
i have seen countless pop punk bands use these.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
would this and the at-100 be decent, for both in home/dorm room practicing and band practice/gigging? I'm pretty sure that together, that's the amount of money I'd like to spend.

Also, I think that I'd prefer a combo. Can somebody link some good combo tube amps?
Call me Michael...

Mixing

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro