Page 1 of 2
This is a thread inspired by another thread :\. What's everyday things that piss you off? Mine are bluetooth headsets, getting a bad haircut, and having to wear pants that are too short.

*searchbar sheild*
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
didsy chicks, obsesive drinking, angry drunks, smart asses, tools, tools who don't know their tools, and chicks that think their hot but on the scale they would be ranked as wilder beast.
^ +1 to women who think there gods gift and there not- also frickin' adverts piss me off...
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Uh...getting a bad hair cut can ruin my day...luckily bad hair cuts are the "in-style" nowadays :P.....But like missing my school bus in the morning is lame....getting rick roll'd is funny but can ruin a person's day. But most of all, When people dont liek mudkips for who they are then that is my ultimate tick off!!
guys with pms.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

If you're in the bathroom and you are doing the number 2 and you notice there's just 1 piece of paper left and there's not reserve roll around.

When you want to drink some milk (or any other beverage) and you notice there's just enough in the bottle to fill your glass to half or less.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by 3rdHorseman
didsy chicks, obsesive drinking, angry drunks, smart asses, tools, tools who don't know their tools, and chicks that think their hot but on the scale they would be ranked as wilder beast.

Also people who do not like Tool :P:P
Being bored to the point where I realise I have been flicking between the same 5 or 6 websites all night, constantly refreshing to see if anything has changed
Hot chicks at school who do their hair weird so they're not as hot that day
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
People.

Just people.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
nervous drivers. They piss me off so much.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
My father's existance
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Chavs.
Snobs
Show offs.
Miley Cyrus
FOB, MCR, BFMV, LP.
Emos.
People who depress me.
People who think they are better than you.
People who say that Playing Instruments, Such as the Drums and Guitar, are crap.
Burbery.
Chav caps.
Chav Tracksuits.
Chav shoes.
Chav Humans
People who live off Benefits because they ****ed up school because they were too busy smoking behind the bike sheds. Causing people who actually work for a good living, and people who DONT sit in their Council flats and houses to have to fork out more and more of their money to go to the British government to pay the those people.
The American Government because they are causing global Oil Prices to soar, and other things.
Wannabe gangstas.
Certain Genres of Music, such as Drum n Bass, R n B, Rap, Hip Hop, Dance and rave. I don't like em. Pointless noise.
People who don't give something a try because of what other people think.

I can really be here all night thinking these up.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
socks that don't pull up over the back of your feet
toast that gets slightly burned when you used the same setting last time and it came out perfect
people who drink to get drunk
loudmouths
chavs
nosey people
narrow-minded people
people that constantly moan (i moan an awful lot though)

might update.
Quote by Platinum Pro
my parents right now....

did they ground u from teh mudkipz?
You're pretty

ty
Chicks that doesn't take hints
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by kikaykitko
My father's existance

+1

And chicks who think they're hot.....when they're butt ass ugly.

And Teachers who think they're cool, but they're really complete douchebags.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by will123456789
^ +1 to women who think there gods gift and there not- also frickin' adverts piss me off...

Definitely. It's the nasty, ugly [fat] ass *****s that have a way too high opinion of themselves, while the actual gifts from god usually have low self-esteem.
What the **** is up with that?
Just gonna go ahead and say, popped collars are the most idiotic thing ever invented.
Quote by st.stephen
Just gonna go ahead and say, popped collars are the most idiotic thing ever invented.

agreed...i want to fight people w/ their collars popped...idk y but it just pisses me off
You're pretty

ty
Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++
agreed...i want to fight people w/ their collars popped...idk y but it just pisses me off

Pop ya colla boi!?
We should start anti-popped collars miltia.
People who pop their collars are known to be child molesters.
Yeah and it's ****ing idiotic, like what are they trying to do, protect from sunburning?
Chicks that dress like sluts yet don't take it like one. FVCK sake!
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Girls who constantly Complain about how bad their life is! They have fuc*ing amazing lives compared to some people around the world.
my Friend once went on for 6 months about wanting a Cell phone, and when her parents got her one for her Birthday, she broke it so theyd buy her a better one!!

as well, people who say "Thats sick"
Inconsiderate or incompetent drivers
Southern accents
Rednecks
The sound of people chewing
Gas prices
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by Tubyboulin
Girls who constantly Complain about how bad their life is! They have fuc*ing amazing lives compared to some people around the world.
my Friend once went on for 6 months about wanting a Cell phone, and when her parents got her one for her Birthday, she broke it so theyd buy her a better one!!

as well, people who say "Thats sick"

That's sick broseph!
Quote by Viva-la-mark
People.

Just people.

That, I can agree with.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Page 1 of 2