I recently perchased a used Fender Roc Pro 700 for 150 USD. Reverb tank is broken, i've taken a look inside, re-soldered some joints, and i believe there is a more underlying issue, like transformers?. I quite frankly don't care; for i don't use reverb effect.

but this reverb effect has to do with the effect loop chain, and what im thinking is, can i just by-pass the reverb effect? it's two RCA jacks, one in, one out, and can i just by-pass the effect by soldering the hot-hot and ground-ground on the RCA jacks?

please and thanks!
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
true, but i guess i'll go my way, it should work anyhow. stupid question. i know far more than this. i apologize UG
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
this post is for future people that search. RCA adapters do not work. i was right originally. power going into the reverb tank is different from that which comes out. it sounded like **** with just straight RCA to RCA. Don't do that. I'm just leaving it disconnected for now, except that means i can't use the effects loop right?
Quote by Invader Jim
I have a Peavey Studio amp that's wired the same way. I have the reverb unplugged because it introduces a metric crap-load of noise and found that it cuts the effects loop as well.