Page 1 of 2
Is so ****ing choice...Best pizza on the planet.I just ate like 50 slices,and a few pieces of crazy bread and now I feel like Im about to die.
What doesn't kill you,only makes you pissed off.
Best pizza?

No. Not even close. Not by a mother****ing longshot.

Best for the price?

Yes.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by Z-Bone
Is so ****ing choice...Best pizza on the planet.I just ate like 50 slices,and a few pieces of crazy bread and now I feel like Im about to die.

What the hell is crazy bread? Is it baked on mental patients?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Congratulations on your congestive heart failure.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by WyldChylde
ok.

nominee for most passive response of the year
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
its not the best, but the seven dollar square ones are really good

i say jets and hungry howies have good pizza

then theres this place called louis they have the best pizza they were voted best pizza in detroit for a few years now i think
Quote by FloyDZeD
Congratulations on your congestive heart failure.

I'm more worried about the effects of the crazy bread.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
aww congrats dude. i wish i had some little ceasars.

Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Seriously? Little Caesars the best? You need to experience good Chicago pizza so that you can realize what you've been missing out on.

I'll give you that LC is good for price, but its **** for taste.
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
Here in Texas theres a chain called Pizza Patron. Its the same prices as Little Ceasars, and better in my opinion.

Although I went to Little Ceasers today to cash in on there $3.99 large pizza's.
Damn people still remember Little Caesars! I used to manage at 3 of them in my area. They are all gone now.

I loved the food because I made all of mine from scratch. From grating the cheese and making the dough from scratch. If you make you own it is way better than any other place.

I do miss the crazy bread. Do they have crazy cheese again? That was awesome. It was like an onion and chives cream cheese.That was awesome on the bread. Ah, good times...
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
5 bucks for a pizza, like a buck for crazy bread, plus extra for sauce, 10-15 bucks can feed alot of people. I wish there were more in New Hampshire but luckily there is one where I live now.
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
I think the title of best pizza belongs to the Strombolli's in Page, Arizona.

/thread.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Quote by Liam Alan
Damn people still remember Little Caesars! I used to manage at 3 of them in my area. They are all gone now.

I loved the food because I made all of mine from scratch. From grating the cheese and making the dough from scratch. If you make you own it is way better than any other place.

I do miss the crazy bread. Do they have crazy cheese again? That was awesome. It was like an onion and chives cream cheese.That was awesome on the bread. Ah, good times...

I think all they have now is crazy sauce, which is exactly the same sauce spread on the pizza except poured into a small cup so you can dip the bread. I've never even heard of crazy cheese.
I used to eat there, now there is this crazy kid in our town that thinks it is cool to dance obnoxiously outside the store waving the drop in special around. Worst part of it is, last year he gained so much media attention he got into our local newspaper and it encourage the company to keep him year round. So now I am just waiting till get he either gets a) Run Over B) Shot or C) He finally gives up the lame gimmick and realizes nobody likes him, goes back inside and shoots himself.
Quote by CephalidHunter
5 bucks for a pizza, like a buck for crazy bread, plus extra for sauce, 10-15 bucks can feed alot of people. I wish there were more in New Hampshire but luckily there is one where I live now.

+1 there used to be one and my parents used to buy it because it was cheap and fast. 5 bucks a pizza.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
I don't trust ANY $5 pizza anymore. Domino's, Pizza Hut, Little Caesars, etc.

When I want pizza I go to CPK or this little hole in the wall Italian place in my town.
High as tits
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
I don't trust ANY $5 pizza anymore. Domino's, Pizza Hut, Little Caesars, etc.

When I want pizza I go to CPK or this little hole in the wall Italian place in my town.

what a yuppy jerk.

lol jk
omg that Lou Malnati's looks sooooo good! Too bad it's only in the East...goddamn Western Canada...well we have the Rockies and we ski, skinners.
I prefer the local pizzerias. They make pizza way better than the Pizza Hut and Papa John's.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
The ones by my house sell pizzas for 5 dollars each. Quality isn't great though.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
I like Little Caesars. Good pizza, and an even better price. Best stuff for parties and if you need alot of pizza with little money.
5 dollar pizza is like the gift that keeps on giving. lunch, then dinner. then next morning breakfast.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Little Ceasers sucks. I guess it's ok for a 5 dollar pizza but thas about it.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by st.stephen
Price excluded what's the best pizza? Just wondering, I want good pizza now!
Go to Naples and you'll discover why Little Ceasars isn't even food let alone pizza.
What is this substance called "crazy bread"?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Page 1 of 2