I was browsing the CD Section at Virgin looking to build up my collection as I normally do when I go there. Anywho. I came across this CD by "Kunt and the Gang" It intrigued me, but alas it was £10 and if I was going to buy "The Best of Marc Bolan" I would not have enough to buy it. So I toddled off home with my Glam Rock CD and whacked "Kunt and the Gang" into YouTube. Still intrigued. Clicked the first video "Use my arsehole as a ****" and now I want to go back out and get the CD but I am afraid I will be mugged going back there now. So it will have to wait until I can muster up enough energy to do so. Anyway anyone ever heard of him? If not check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFKBorVwi0I

All songs are epic!
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
You are afraid to be mugged? Is that CD store known for muggings?

It involves a long trip across London

And I was mugged doing it once! Kinda :/
Quote by RyanGillam
It involves a long trip across London

And I was mugged doing it once! Kinda :/

Ah I see. Well those songs are very funny. Thank you for bringing them to my attention.
great.....
"In 10 years time we'll have all these 30-year-olds on I Love 2008 talking about how embarrassed they are to have been emos. We'll have a Tory prime minister who's a Fall Out Boy fan."
- BBC News

End This Fad, It's Gone On Far Too Long
You still have Virgin there? Isn't yours a ZAVVI by now? Our awesome Virgin Megastores is now a crappy Zavvi
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by BlackLuster
You still have Virgin there? Isn't yours a ZAVVI by now? Our awesome Virgin Megastores is now a crappy Zavvi

Nah. Its Zavvi, but I can't bring myself round to calling it Zavvi. It pains me to do so. So I call it Virgin. Its for the best.
Quote by RyanGillam
Nah. Its Zavvi, but I can't bring myself round to calling it Zavvi. It pains me to do so. So I call it Virgin. Its for the best.

Ah, thank god! Another person who does the same as me. Everyone looks at me weird when I call it Virgin Megastores now, I feel like a right outcast.
But not anymore!
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre