Page 1 of 2
sucks to be the bitch.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Moral of the story, never buy from China off Ebay.

Wait, why did you beleive that ****e?
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
did you enter the lottery specifically?

and why do people do stuff like that without waiting for the cheque to clear.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
You'd have to be an idiot to fall for that.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
...dude...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
wow that sucks ass
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
You'd have to read all of our emails. The whole way through I didn't believe him, cept the very last part. What happened was that I just kept telling him "No dude, I still believe you're lying and I will not send you money in any way to pay for wire transfer "fees"." So what happened was that he agreed to send ME money to pay for the transfer fees for the moneygram. I mean how could it be a fraud if the scammer is the one sending YOU money, right? Later on I get the check for about 5 grand, deposit it in my checking account, give some to my mom to pay for something, take all my friends out to the movies, get myself some essentials (hygiene, other cheap crap I've been needing :P). I still had money left over at the time, so I had my own money plus the 5 grand. I spent only my OWN money on my mom and friends and my other crap, and still had the money Graham Betts sent me, so I still had enough to pay for the wire transfer fee.

This was all a day after I got the check and deposited it without even knowing it came from him, because it wasn't until a day after that I got an email from him stating that he sent me cash. Then I was like "Oh good thing I didn't spend it all." So the next day I was going to pay for that wire transfer fee, and the next thing I know my bank account is negative 600 dollars. Why? Because the fake unendorsed check he sent me got cancelled, and I felt like such a dumbass. Basically, if I acted sooner and sent the $4900 to pay for the moneygram transfer fee, I would've had 0 dollars left in my account right before the check got cancelled, and you know what would've happened? I'd have over negative 5000 dollars. I got lucky that I only spent my own money and not the money I thought I had.

Yea... never falling for scams again. Also please vote if you clicked that link. I don't want to sound like a desperate prize-wanter or whatever, but I've been trying to get scholarships for months and I feel this is my best chance at getting one if enough people vote for my true story. It's like the only thing I got from FastWebs where I actually have a chance at winning :P.
To be honest, you're kind of...retarded.

Sorry for your misfortunes, but your idiocy caused them.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yea no ****? I know I was stupid back then. I think I kinda admitted it when I said that the scammer got me to spend my own money before cancelling the check, and almost got me to send $4900 back to him before it got cancelled. So he would've been about 5 grand richer, and I'd have over 5 grand in debt to pay.
So basically you didn't get scammed, you spent the money out of your own idiocy.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
Lol @ the comments...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Ummm... hello? I still got scammed dude. What part of he sent me FAKE money and tricked me into thinking I won millions of dollars don't you understand? I mean, ****, man.
That means he just tricked you, you didn't send him any of your own money.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
Yea yea make up whatever you want about it, the fact still stands that it's a scam and that person was a fraud.
Somebody didn't see the To Catch A... special all about internet scams JUST LIKE THIS.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by yamdiddle
http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/Blogs/BlogView.aspx?bid=29589&scid=278&

This is a true story about myself that I submitted to Brickfish in hopes of winning scholarship funds for whatever college I may go to after Jr college. If you like it, please vote. Also feel free to share any of your internet scam stories.

u wouldnt happen to be interested in getting free stuff from me in africa would u? just send me some shipping feez...
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
lol you fell for an internet scam.........and then told the internet.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
It sucks that that happened.

But to be fair man.

You got owned. Hard. By your own brain and probably a Nigerian in an internet Cafe.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!

I mean...uh... I'm sorry you fell for that. It was very believable and probably would've fell for it too.

surely you should have made sure the check cleared first? or is that too rational?
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
if i was ur id be spending a good couple of grand getting where ever teh **** that **** is and doing something about that 5000 grand he stole of you.
I voted, just because .... Well I pity you for being an idiot.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.

sorry to hear it dude, but you where a bit silly to believe it
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
I was 17 and under the impression that if the money got put into my account, it would stay there. No one ever told me **** about waiting for a check to clear or anything. I thought that if it went into my account then that means the check cleared. Put yourself in my position. This happened a long ass time ago but even my best friends don't laugh at me for this, and they usually laugh at stupid things I do. Surely it wasn't the fact that they were the first people I thought of spending it on (after my mom) when I thought I won, it's not like I cared for other guys before myself and wanted to help them and thank them ASAP instead of making 100% sure that the check went through.

Anyways thanks SlinkyBlue for being the only non A-hole here.
I feel for you mate.

99% of FREE LOTTERY GIVEAWAYS ARE FAKE.

Don't trust the internet.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
I voted because I feel bad for you. Yeah falling for the scam was dumb but it sounds like you have it rough and were at least thinking of helping others with the money.
Quote by nodtomc
surely you should have made sure the check cleared first? or is that too rational?

this.

you even wait to make sure a check from your grandma clears before you go on a spending spree
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by yamdiddle
Yea yea make up whatever you want about it, the fact still stands that it's a scam and that person was a fraud.

but the scam failed and you spent your money of your own volition.

the point of the scam wasn't to get you to spend your money it was to get you to give him the money for the non existent transfer fees, which you didn't do.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
The guy's name was Graham Betts that you were corresponding with? ....

Sorry to hear about that man, that sucks BIG time. Now you know, if its too good to be true on the interwebz, it probably is
way to spam the comments btw guys >_>. And no I quit my job because I had to make time for summer vacation, and summer school. I was going to take AP Chem over the summer so it meant like 10 hours of studying a day, and I just wouldn't be able to do that while working full time over the summer, so THAT's why I quit my job.
It never crossed your mind that it was fake?

Scams like this exist because of people like you. You deserved it, sorry.
Page 1 of 2