Hi, my dad just bought a new BMW. He drives it to work, and he is the manager there. He says there is a lot of idiot staff members. In the last two days hes been to work since we've had the new car, it has seen chips on the hood and windshield. My dad says he would have heard the chips whilst driving, and in the old car, he says numerous rock have hit the windshield, and never cracked it. He says he would have known if rocks had hit his car. He suspects someone is purposely damaging his car, and its not because we are parking it in a bad area. There are tons of BMW and Mercedes etc. in the same parking lot. He said its probably one of his staff. So I told him to get spy camera and mount it somewhere in the car. My question is, where do I get spy cameras? How much are they? How long can they record?
Be cool.
Why would we know so much about spy cameras? What is this? A gestapo hearing? What's with the third degree?? Good day sir!

<.<

>.>
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Why would we know so much about spy cameras? What is this? A gestapo hearing? What's with the third degree?? Good day sir!

<.<

>.>

lol.
The gestapo had spy cameras?! Oh ****... time to tell Anne Frank to **** off.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Or is this some elaborate cover up to sneak it into the womens washroom?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.