ok so im building a guitar with a jackson dinky body.

the pots in the EMG Zakk Wylde pack are all wired too closely together to fit in my jackson body. What do I do?
You mean the cap between the vol and tone pot. Unsolder it shorten and resolder. Or jsut bend the leads so it fits making sure the wire isnt touching anything it shouldnt.
no, sounds like harness they come with doesnt strech to the pot openings. in this case, just remove whatever it is that wont reach, like a wire, using de-soldering braid and a soldering iron, and then replace that wire with your own with the iron and solder once again. it'll work. perfect.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
no, sounds like harness they come with doesnt strech to the pot openings. in this case, just remove whatever it is that wont reach, like a wire, using de-soldering braid and a soldering iron, and then replace that wire with your own with the iron and solder once again. it'll work. perfect.

well, I ended up drilling a new hole, I have a neat plan for that stock tone hole.